• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,175

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
According to the latest report, Saif Ali Khan will launch Kareena Kapoor’s cousin Armaan Jain. Saif 's production house Illuminati will launch Armaan Jain, Kareena and Karisma’s cousin.

Armaan the son of Reema and Manoj Jain lives in Mumbai and he has assisted director Shakun Batra in ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’. Reema is Randhir Kapoor’s youngest sister. Reema Jain is very close to her nieces Karisma and Kareena.

20 year old Armaan has a deep interest in film and all knows that he would work before the camera someday but nobody knew that he will be launched by Saif Ali Khan.

Nothing has been known about the film but it is heard that he will be debuting with another newbie Athiya Shetty, Suniel Shetty’s daughter. Athiya studied in a film school in the US.

There is also the talk that Athiya will be debuting opposite Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger Shroff in Sajid Nadiadwala in ‘Heropanti’ but nothing has been yet confirmed.

Why should Saif Ali Khan cannot launch their daughter (from Amrita Singh) ? (He is interesting in Kareena's and family). His daughter is about 20ys old, And will be seen in Yash Raj Production. (One big question in my mind is Do Saif get married with Kareena in this age ? while he is looking like father of Kareena, and why should Kareena interested, while their sister had failed to manage their married life, as known SECOND HAND HUSBAND)

Hehehehehehehehheheeheh heheh it is my joke.
(Don't know about Saif fans )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock