Sales of SUN DIRECT to drastically go down in Mumbai, Maharastra & Pune

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
If sources are to be believed then sales of SUN DIRECT is drastically going down in Mumbai, Maharastra, Pune. The reason is quite simple because of the removal of popular Marathi News Channel IBN Lokmat from its platform. The total no. of Marathi channel count has reduced from 8 to 7. Two of my relatives who stay in Mumbai, used to have SUN DIRECT have switched to VIDEOCON D2H as they are getting maximum Marathi channels there. Most Importantly they are getting IBN Lokmat there. The removal of IBN Lokmat from SUN DIRECT is not just acceptable. Now SUN DTH has only One 24 Hrs Marathi News Channel i.e. ABP Majha.
Source from my relatives who stays in Maharastra.

Sun direct already out of race in north' states. Very few hindi and regional channels

yes d2h providing 12 marathi channel compared to sd only 7

also mumbai and pune is having key market for Marathi news channels rathen than small town and villeges

They recently added ess channels on base pack,hope they will get new subscriber.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock