Salman is Like my Big Brother ~ Katrina Kaif

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
While the World Speculates of Former Love Birds Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif’s Marriage , Katrina Kaif puts a Silence on all her fans after her controversial comment on her relationship with Ex Boyfriend Salman Khan .

Katrina takes a dig at Salman Khan in Kolkata while she was at the inaugural ceremony of the Kolkata International Film Festival.She said ” Salman is Like my Big Brother ”.

It Not only Created a Fuzz in B-town but also faced Strong Criticism as well as Funny Comments from Social Networking Users too .

We Wonder How Salman and Katrina Fans will React to this . Whats Your Opinion on this Statement ?

Salman Khan is Like my Big Brother - Katrina Kaif : Unitezz

New Delh: Katrina Kaif who made appearance at the inauguration of the Kolkata International Film Festival on Sunday along with Jab Tak Hai Jaan co-stars Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma, surprised everyone with an unexpected comment on Salman Khan, her ex-boyfriend. While everyone cannot get their eyes off from sizzling Katrina at the event, she created stir by calling Salman ‘big brother’. “Salman is like my big brother”, said Katrina Kaif.
The cast of 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' had descended in Kolkata on Saturday. Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and a few famous names of Bengal film fraternity were also present during the ceremony.
Shah Rukh Khan, who is the brand ambassador of West Bengal and also owns the state’s IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), was also at the event to inaugurate the festival. But Katrina managed to steal limelight despite the presence of personalities like Amitabh, Shah Rukh and even the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee.
It is also not a secret that the duo, Katrina and Salman, was involved in a close relationship with each other. Though the reason behind their split is not clear, they maintain the ‘good friends’ tag. Earlier, Katrina had claim that Salman was her 4am friend. With this jaw dropping comment on Salman, Katrina proved that she has acquired the qualities of a true Bollywood heroine who knows the tricks of stealing limelight.

Salman Khan is like my big brother: Katrina Kaif

Title shows kat not in love with salmaan..

Hello,
the chemistry between Salman and Katrina is very different in the real life.
They are like buddies and understand each other very well...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock