'Salman is the number 1 hero in Bollywood'

M@zh@R

Reaction score
Malayalam and Tamil film director-writer Siddique makes his debut in Hindi films with Bodyguard, starring Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor. It's a hat-trick of sorts for Siddique, who has made the same film in Malayalam and Tamil as well.
2czsv85.jpg

He tells Patcy N what it's like creating the same film three times, and working with one of Bollywood's hottest properties, Salman Khan.

You have done so many films in Malayalam and Tamil, how did a Bollywood film happen to you?

I have been getting lots of offers from the Bollywood film industry but I was not comfortable with the people who approached me and the subject that I was offered. My friend Nirupa Menon, who is also a close friend of Alvira Khan (Salman Khan's sister), kept urging me to make a Hindi film but I kept making excuses. When I wrote the story of Bodyguard, I told her I had got a subject for a Hindi film but first I will make it in Malayalam with Dileep and Nayantara. I put a clause that if Salman is ready to do this film, then I will direct my first Hindi film.

Nirupa and Atul Agnihotri (Alvira's husband) saw the Malayalam movie before it was released, liked it very much and asked for a copy with subtitles to show Salman Khan. Salman called from Nirupa's mobile and said, "this is a very good movie and I will do it but you have to direct the film." That is Salman, he is always direct he had no discussion, nothing, he just decided at that moment.

Why did you ask for Salman Khan in this film?

In those days, I did not know much about Bollywood films and actors. I knew about Salman but I did not know that he, Alvira and Atul Agnihotri are related. I just knew that this character was perfect for Salman.

who else can kill innocent people by car driving , illegally kill animals for fun and making rough and remake film.

Man can not be perfect.Always Someone have some good point and some bad.
Here talk is about Acting not his personal and social activities.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock