• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,250

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Looks like Dharmendra-Hema's life has never been easy post marriage and it has become still difficult after their children have grown up. With differences with the actor's sons - Sunny and Bobby Deol over his second marriage to Hema, the veteran actor couple have been facing umpteen number of difficult situations, the recent one being at Esha Deol's wedding.

Apparently, Dharmendra looked mighty upset because many media persons were more interested in knowing about the reason behind the absence of his two sons rather than congratulating him on his daughter's marriage. They went on haranguing poor daddy Dharmendra and later inside the reception area he was heard complaining to Hema about these questions.

But luckily for the actor it was Salman Khan who came to lend his shoulders to the senior actor he is deeply fond of. And while giving tips on saving oneself from such embarrassing situations, Salman advised Dharmendra, "Don't entertain them, ignore them."

Even in the past, both, husband and wife have turned to each other for comfort whenever they have faced with such awkard situations. Few months back, when Hema and Esha were promoting their film, Tell Me O Khuda, Esha was repeatedly asked about the rumours of her drug rehabilitation. Esha had faced barrage of questions sportingly whereas Hema looked extremely upset and had almost stopped doing interviews. Probably she is not used to facing such scandalous questions. She further went upto Dharmendra who immediately guessed something was wrong.

Hema whispered into his ears and further gave the media her mindful, saying, "When you guys ask this question it affects me very badly. I am a creative person, it affects my creativity." The actress had taken some time to get back to her usual self.

According to many senior photographers from the media, Dharmendra never agrees to do photo-shoot with his sons. He says, "I have two daughters, too, what do I tell them?" Probably these kind of painful moments will keep haunting the veteran actors.

toi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock