Breaking Salman Khan Going To Launch A New Hindi GEC Channel Soon

• Thread starter Advik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 4,699
Name will be SK TV . Best of luck to sallu bhai . Though Punjabis now mostly watch Punjabi Movies now, but there was an era a couple of years ago when Punjabi Film Industry was too weak, then at this time Salman had a huge fan following in Punjab and Punjabis watched Hindi Movies Of Salman . To Conclude, Salman is most loved Bollywood star in punjab. I still watch his movies in cinemas

Name will be SK TV . Best of luck to sallu bhai . Though Punjabis now mostly watch Punjabi Movies now, but there was an era a couple of years ago when Punjabi Film Industry was too weak, then at this time Salman had a huge fan following in Punjab and Punjabis watched Hindi Movies Of Salman . To Conclude, Salman is most loved Bollywood star in punjab. I still watch his movies in cinemas
It's the production house name not the channel's name. There's nothing mentioned about the channel name in the article.

It Maybe Sk tv bro . I just presented my views here :hello:
Then you should've used this may be in your earlier post. It'll create confusion.
By the way, I don't think that he'll keep the channel on his name.

Its interesting if Channel will air Realty Shows or Saas Bahu serials all day :lol:

Ya india want more Gec because available Gec are quality content all Get focused only content to sas bahu or singing or dancing reality show not for diffrent.

Ya india want more Gec because available Gec are quality content all Get focused only content to sas bahu or singing or dancing reality show not for diffrent.
Cuz Indian audience sucks. NDTV Imagine was a good channel which had great content. Because of non sas bahu content channel had to shut down as it got average ratings.

It will be interesting that how salman's channel will perform in current situation because after TRAIs new framework it will be difficult to gain TRP for any new TV channel.
But if sallu shifts TKSS and brings some good reality shows then I think it will get success.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock