Salman Khan just tweeted something really special as his 50th birthday treat for fans

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score
And you wouldn’t believe what’s in store for you! Check it out right away…
Everything about today needs to be special as Salman Khan celebrates his 50th birthday! He is arguably the most desirable bachelor of Bollywood which is why fans including us are assuring we don’t leave any stone unturned to impress Salman on his big day! But turns out Salman has a bigger surprise for his fans as he just tweeted this new website- www.khanmarketonline.comas his surprise birthday gift! Yes! Wondering what is it all about?

Well, just like you guys I thought if its some charity raising initiative in addition to Salman’s Being Human! Now although it might be for that sake but the look of website looks quite fun and trendy! It has Salmans huge picture with a text saying, “Hello, namaste, sat sri akal, kem chho, wanakam, and as salaam aleikum. Welcome to KHAN MARKET ONLINE. This market is one of a kind. Just like you. And that’s why this is JUST FOR YOU.” It asks you to register on to it to win exciting offers and surprises! I tried doing it and it’s quite impressive! The text comes across more like Bhai style, the way he tweets, speaks and does whatever he wants to do man!

Well, though we expected Salman might release the second teaser of Sultan tonight, but we are quite impressed with this new website too! Let’s see what more surprises we get in return to loving Salman so much! #HappyBirthdaySalmanKhan
Salman Khan just tweeted something really special as his 50th birthday treat for fans! - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Vi...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock