Salman, SRK on Madhuri's wish list

Napster

Reaction score
We have seen the reach and impact of a Rajinikant film. Inspite of it all, Bollywood's dhak dhak girl Madhuri Dixit gave an opportunity of working with the South legend a pass! Reason. She didn't want to play his sister's role.

However, our diva is game for working with her Bollywood co-stars like Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan.

Infact Mads has become a huge fan of Sallu especially after his recent movies like `Wanted' and `Dabangg'.

She even has a special request for filmmakers. "It'll be wonderful to work with Salman and Shah Rukh again...three of us together in one film. I hope some good script comes our way. It'll be so much fun", says Madhuri recalling the chemistry she created with the duo in `Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam'.

Madhuri starred opposite SRK and Sallu in the romantic drama `Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam' in the late nineties. She's also individually worked with SRK in Anjaam, `Dil toh Pagal Hai', Koyla, Gaja Gamini and Devdas while she epitomized romance in `Sajaan', Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, opposite Salman.

"I am aware of the growing popularity of Salman these days. I have seen his recent films. My kids just love it. Salman deserves every bit of his super success today. I really want to work with him if there's a script" she admits candidly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock