Sameera's wait ends with 'Tezz'

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,016

BaLaG

Reaction score
Come November and Sameera Reddy would be seen kicking butt all over again in 'Tezz'. Prior to that when it comes to Bollywood flicks, she has surprised audience by getting into a rather serious act for 'Red Alert - The War Within'. Though she had done films like 'De Dana Dan' and 'Race' prior to that, Sameera took a break of sorts from Hindi films before something really interesting came her way. In this period of introspection, it was a close friend of hers who gave her a piece of advise when it came to picking and choosing her roles.

"Yes, this friend of mine said to me this amazing thing that 'Sameera, think of your character a little more deeply and try to analyse that whether the film would remain just the same if your character totally went missing. So now every time when I choose a film, I ask myself this question", says Sameera.

It was this thought process that made Sameera hold on for a while before Priyadarshan's 'Tezz' came calling where she would be seen with Ajay Devgn and Anil Kapoor.

"Exactly. I guess waise bhi ab bahaut ho gaya", she exhales, "In my career there are certain films that I have done which I myself wanted to do and some I did just because they came from reputed banners and boasted of good co-stars. In the latter films I may not have had seen much weight to the character but still did them because I thought the overall impact would be worthwhile. However I can't continue to do that now. Only if I see that my character is integral to the plot do I consent to work in it."

Well, here is hoping 'Tezz' turns out to be worth a wait for you Sameera.

more..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock