• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,184

Johny

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear friends

My Samsung Series 5 lcd tv almost 5 years old now, for the last 2-3 months showing a 3 dimensional effect on displays. means the same heading is displayed as an image little below. Any idea what may be the problem.

Here is an ss for the problem.

pic upload

Thanks a lot Sasitnj. let me try and will revert.

I have tried the method which is mentioned over there. but it was a failure. I almost lost my LCD by some stage. But luckily got it in its same condition. Means problem still there.

As per their advise, 2 types of ribbon cables are on the down portion of the tv. Remove one and then try display. If problem is not there then they told to cut the ribbon cable little and connect it again. So i tried that, after removing the right hand side cable, the display was perfect but the lcd tv will have only half display, so i cut ribbon cable little, connected again. Display is with the complaint. I cut the cable little more and connected again, then i got full vertical lines over half of the screen...after that i tried a lot to get back in the old display. Fine adjustments given me the display with the earlier complaint.

So my experiment was a Failure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock