DTH updates Sangeet Marathi EPG removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Sangeet Marathi, LCN 689, Marathi Music Channel EPG not showing. In the EPG too channel name is being shown only. I think channel may be dropped soon. This is just my speculation.

Bishnu bro,first of all I am very much surprised when seeing that you are creating these type of threads

As a very old sun direct customer, you have aware that these are all normal things in Sundirect. Some day some channels EPG will be available and some days not. If we have to create thread for EPG addition and removal, then we can see more than 10 threads in Sun direct section in a day.

And you are also asking me screenshot to verify that...I am very much surprised.

Last edited:
Bishnu bro,first of all I am very much surprised when seeing that you are creating these type of threads

As a very old sun direct customer, you have assured that these are all normal things in Sundirect. Some day some channels EPG will be available and some days not. If we have to create thread for EPG addition and removal, then we can see more than 10 threads in Sun direct section.

And you are also asking me screenshot to verify that...I am very much surprised.
OK. I am requesting to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock