Sanjay Dutt to start shooting for Munnabhai 3 next year – Vidhu Vinod Chopra

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Munnabhai series is one of the most loved franchise of Bollywood and looks like there is some good news for the fans here as the producer of the popular Munnabhai series, Vidhu Vinod Chopra today said the work on the third installment of the franchise will start next year. “It will come next year (go on floors). I am writing it,” Chopra told PTI when asked about the status of Munnabhai 3. Loved by the audiences as ‘Munna Bhai’, actor Sanjay Dutt walked out of jail this February after serving a sentence in connection with the 1993 serial Bombay blasts. On being asked if Munnabhai 3 will lift Dutt’s career, Chopra said, “Yes, sure, absolutely I am hoping (it does). Sanjay is a great actor. He deserves the best.”

Helmed by Rajkumar Hirani, the Munnabhai series follows the comic adventures of Munnabhai aka Murli Prasad Sharma and his sidekick Circuit, played by Arshad Warsi. Asked if he feels a sense of pressure surrounding the forthcoming project, Chopra replied in negative, saying he is “too lazy to think about pressure.”

“I believe in writing a good story. I don’t think anything else. I believe in chasing excellence and not success as said in (his film) ‘3 id*ots’,” he added. Chopra was talking on the sidelines of the Jagran Film Festival here.

Sanjay Dutt has been making the most of his time by spending it as much with his twin kids and wife Manyata. Although the actor’s fans can’t wait to see him on the celluloid. Sanjay Dutt’s forthcoming film which will be directed by Shelly Chopra is expected to go on floors in November and the film is presently titled Marco Bhau . Also read: Here’s all you need to know about Sanjay Dutt’s character in Marco Bhau!
Although news is that the actor will be seen playing a role of a stuntman! Sanjay Dutt is widely known for his relationship that he shares with the group of stuntmen and they are all very close to the actor. Sanjay respects them immensely and is very good friends with them.

Sanjay Dutt to start shooting for Munnabhai 3 next year - Vidhu Vinod Chopra - Bollywoodlife.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock