• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,664

Johny

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
A new channel Saral Jeevan started from 93.5e . Tp 4078 v 16600. Seems to be a religious channel.

Luvi2cv.jpg

S9FSgTg.jpg

Its an kannada infotainment channel . Started from new sat I think as its an old channel.

A new channel Saral Jeevan started from 93.5e . Tp 4078 v 16600. Seems to be a religious channel.

Luvi2cv.jpg

S9FSgTg.jpg
It was the first infotainment channel with lot of good n healthy content. But later the GRP of the channel went down and shutdown. Seems they have resumed back now.. Will be happy if it gets added in all DTH

I
It was the first infotainment channel with lot of good n healthy content. But later the GRP of the channel went down and shutdown. Seems they have resumed back now.. Will be happy if it gets added in all DTH
I think channel logo is different than old logo, can plz confirm once its sarala jeevan channel or different channel using of lincence of Sarala Jeevana

I

I think channel logo is different than old logo, can plz confirm once its sarala jeevan channel or different channel using of lincence of Sarala Jeevana

logo showing very small letters now.!once it displayed in a bigger format then only it can be confirmed.

Same status blank screen. Still that slot is there while scanning along with DNN channel which was recently moved to 83E

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock