Sargam ki Sadhe satii | Sony TV | Starts From 22 February at 8:30 pm

rahul_apk

Contributor
Reaction score
Source

WuRMEQC.jpg

Saas Bina Sasural Season 2 might be renamed!
It's first season was amazing during May 2012 it became worst when they renamed the lead actress character name Tanya to toasty toasty is a weird name

Thank God this show is replacing indiawaali maa it's one of the worst show ever mother interrupting her child's life is a bad things
Seriously? We all found the show healthy in promo what happened in show which makes you think this.

Seriously? We all found the show healthy in promo what happened in show which makes you think this.
That's called expections vs reality i expected this show a lot it would've been motivated and in reality when I started watching this show with My mom We are nauseated by it's concept the lead actress interrupting her son's life is like Britney Spears's Father Interrupting her

That's called expections vs reality i expected this show a lot it would've been motivated and in reality when I started watching this show with My mom We are nauseated by it's concept the lead actress interrupting her son's life is like Britney Spears's Father Interrupting her

god knows which India waali maa u were watching....she interfered in her sons life as he was useless piece of junk....when he was using his mom as maid and sending to rich people house by fooling her.... you thought she was interfering???? Her mom has and is just helped her in every step like any mother would do....no wonder these kind of shows are not working in India coz of mentality people have nowadays

god knows which India waali maa u were watching....she interfered in her sons life as he was useless piece of junk....when he was using his mom as maid and sending to rich people house by fooling her.... you thought she was interfering???? Her mom has and is just helped her in every step like any mother would do....no wonder these kind of shows are not working in India coz of mentality people have nowadays
Yes I have seen thru the promos and it was a worst show ever you should watch shot in the dark documentary you will know about it Here's the link below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Source

Yes I have seen thru the promos and it was a worst show ever you should watch shot in the dark documentary you will know about it Here's the link below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Source

you cant judge a show through a promo....and if ur comparing a series then there might be 100s of there shows better then the shows link you have pposted

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock