Sasural Genda Phool 2 | Starts 7th Dec | Mon-Fri | Star Bharat

Kehna kya chahte ho ...?
What you want to say?
I'm trying to say that Radha Krishna used to be good on 2018 but after 2021 it became worst and one fun fact that I'm trying to say that Radha Krishna clashed with colors TV serial Salim anarkali

I'm trying to say that Radha Krishna used to be good on 2018 but after 2021 it became worst and one fun fact that I'm trying to say that Radha Krishna clashed with colors TV serial Salim anarkali
For Radha Krishn
Except kannada & bengali all dubbed versions have been stopped.
So...may be ending soon..

For Radha Krishn
Except kannada & bengali all dubbed versions have been stopped.
So...may be ending soon..
Even it's lead actors joined Jai Kanhaiya Lal ki serial as lord Vishnu and lord lakshmi so they're off airing the series

Cashed? Dude it hardly run for 70 episodes?
Even it's lead actors joined Jai Kanhaiya Lal ki serial as lord Vishnu and lord lakshmi so they're off airing the series
There is nothing like that the show was all about to shut and replace with JKLK but channel decided to showcase few weeks so RK audience stick for JKLK. Many channels have same strategy.

Cashed? Dude it hardly run for 70 episodes?

There is nothing like that the show was all about to shut and replace with JKLK but channel decided to showcase few weeks so RK audience stick for JKLK. Many channels have same strategy.
Salim anarkali got off aired on early 2019 cause shaheer got yrhpk at that time and about the Radha Krishna thing I'm totally agreed

the most anticipated show ‘Sasuraal Genda Phool 2’ has finally decided to roll out the launch date and we could not have been more excited! It is all set to launch on the ‘7th of December’ and will be aired on ‘Star Bharat’, every ‘Monday to Friday’ at ‘8pm’!

Star Bharat show Sasural Genda Phool again clocked TRP of 0.2 this week too. From week one till now three weeks and same TRP. Better to shut the shop.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock