Breaking Sasural Simar Ka 2 | colors

Why these Indian tv makers call their show as season 2 instead they should call them decade 2 or maybe century 2 because here show run for decades and decades instead of seasons.
They are insulting the word season.
Stupid makers.

pratigya 2 is One of the best show ever showing how pratigya with her new profession fights the hurdles and chaos between her families and enemies
True! Don't know why Star India is not promoting it on national scale. Like on YouTube, SocialMedia to attract Indian youth audience. Its definately a thriller which Indian youth love to watch. Right now I just want it to be more bold like before.

Last edited:
True! Don't know why Star India is not promoting it on national scale. Like on YouTube, SocialMedia to attract Indian youth audience. Its definately a thriller which Indian youth love to watch. Right now I just want it to be more bold like before.
Someone needs to make a fan club group of pratigya 2 To promote the show similar to the Kapil Sharma Show and south park

B7mYGsD.jpg

Sasural Simar Ka S2
Starts 26 April Mon-Sat at 6:30 PM
On Colors

Now SSK S2 Turns SSK S1 Way,
Introduction Supernatural/Shadow (Chaaya) Drama.

SSK S1 shifted to Supernatural track from Ep.895, Now SSK S2 goes from Ep.430,
½ Number of episode compared to S1.

Last edited:
Now SSK S2 Turns SSK S1 Way,
Introduction Supernatural/Shadow (Chaaya) Drama.

SSK S1 shifted to Supernatural track from Ep.895, Now SSK S2 goes from Ep.430,
½ Number of episode compared to S1.
SSK S1 was not doing anything in front of SGP until unless they introduced supernatural sh*t in show. Naagin was first introduced on Colors TV and here Ekta Kapoor got an idea to bring its own Naagin and rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock