• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Breaking Sasural Simar Ka 2 | colors | Starts 26 April At 06:30 PM

ishsen

Registered
Reaction score
Why these Indian tv makers call their show as season 2 instead they should call them decade 2 or maybe century 2 because here show run for decades and decades instead of seasons.
They are insulting the word season.
Stupid makers.

hike

Contributor
Reaction score
pratigya 2 is One of the best show ever showing how pratigya with her new profession fights the hurdles and chaos between her families and enemies
True! Don't know why Star India is not promoting it on national scale. Like on YouTube, SocialMedia to attract Indian youth audience. Its definately a thriller which Indian youth love to watch. Right now I just want it to be more bold like before.

Last edited:

anikamathur02

Registered
Reaction score
True! Don't know why Star India is not promoting it on national scale. Like on YouTube, SocialMedia to attract Indian youth audience. Its definately a thriller which Indian youth love to watch. Right now I just want it to be more bold like before.
Someone needs to make a fan club group of pratigya 2 To promote the show similar to the Kapil Sharma Show and south park

mgparmar18plus

Contributor
Reaction score
B7mYGsD.jpg

Sasural Simar Ka S2
Starts 26 April Mon-Sat at 6:30 PM
On Colors

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock