Breaking Sasural Simar Ka 2 | colors

mgparmar18plus

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
Avinash Mukherjee is still remembered for his portrayal of Jagya in Balika Vadu. He is all set to play the lead in Sasural Simar Ka 2. The show ended in 2018 after a run of 8 years on television screen. It is making a comeback with another season. Avinash Mukherjee will play the main lead in it. The show is scheduled to air next month and makers are in process of finalising the actors for it.

Source

Sasural Simar Ka 2: Avinash Mukherjee to play the lead

Last edited:
Star Bharat is far better than this Colors TV like these people doing zero efforts to bring new thing on TV.
Just watching Teri Laadli Mein on Star Bharat coz my mom started watching it after I subscribed to Star Bharat due to Pratigya 2 and I was shocked to see the current track which portrait the karma and daughter importance with some melodrama ofcourse. It's marvelous but for sure it will not get that deserving TRP which it should get.

Star Bharat is far better than this Colors TV like these people doing zero efforts to bring new thing on TV.
Just watching Teri Laadli Mein on Star Bharat coz my mom started watching it after I subscribed to Star Bharat due to Pratigya 2 and I was shocked to see the current track which portrait the karma and daughter importance with some melodrama ofcourse. It's marvelous but for sure it will not get that deserving TRP which it should get.
Teri Laadli mein is okayish show but pratigya 2 is One of the best show ever showing how pratigya with her new profession fights the hurdles and chaos between her families and enemies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock