Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Saaho movie hindi version Songs Telecasting on Star maa music
I think Saaho satellite rights with Star or Zee network

Bhangra Paa Le Satellite rights high chances to Zee (RSVP and Tips)
Ujda Chaman satellite rights high chances to Star

Colors: only three production houses (one is leaving to join Zee) are the foundation basis for its movies. Syndication movies are the backbone, great in events management and coverage
Dharma and which other two? Which is leaving to join Zee?

Since you are an expert, I don't know most of your insights.

Dharma and which other two? Which is leaving to join Zee?

Since you are an expert, I don't know most of your insights.
Dharma is leaving and joining Zee (forthcoming Dharma movies are with Zee since Zee Studios are involved).Almost every movie except Bramhastra and Vikram Batra biopic is confirmed with Zee The other two are Bhansali and Viacom 18 and they are not moving to Zee. Goldmines Syndications and Shemaroo syndications are the backbone for Colors. Movies like Meri Jung One Man Army, Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani (Goldmines), Ishqiya, Dulhe Raja (Shemaroo) etc

Last edited:
The other two are Bhansali and Viacom 18 and they are not moving to Zee.
In Bhansali what movies are there with Viacom18 other than Bajirao Mastani and Padmaavat? Will Viacom18 take Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela from Sony one day?

In Bhansali what movies are there with Viacom18 other than Bajirao Mastani and Padmaavat? Will Viacom18 take Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela from Sony one day?
Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi and yess there is high possibility of Ram leela moving to Viacom

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock