Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro but here Excel and Aa are there. Aa's preferred network is Sony while Excel's preferred network is Zee. So sony and Zee are the two Probables
Saira is producers own release in other languages. So Excel and Aa are just marketing partners.

No third parties not involved in syeraa movie
Ramcharan Produced syeraa all languages version
You haven't understand. I am not saying about film production I am saying about selling satellite rights to hindi channels. Here third parties involvement is there. For all telugu movies dubbing rights selling to third parties only. Hindi movie channels buy from third parties. Eg: sony buying telugu dubbed movies from Gold mines which is a third party.

You haven't understand. I am not saying about film production I am saying about selling satellite rights to hindi channels. Here third parties involvement is there. For all telugu movies dubbing rights selling to third parties only. Hindi movie channels buy from third parties. Eg: sony buying telugu dubbed movies from Gold mines which is a third party.
Already movie dubbed by Ramcharan team
No chances for Third parties satellite rights acquisition
If syeraa hindi version Produced by goldmines telefilms. Then you can say third parties

Khaidi no 150 and Dhruva movie Hindi dubbing and Satellite Rights acquired by Star Gold
Also Star Gold dubbing team Dubbed these two movies in hindi

Today Salman khan is more powerful....
1) star with #NachBailey
2) Sony with #KapilsharmaShow
3) Zee with Movie #Satellite deal
4) colors with #biggboss13

*There are Four big channels and #Salman khan is associated with all of these

Today Salman khan is more powerful....
1) star with #NachBailey
2) Sony with #KapilsharmaShow
3) Zee with Movie #Satellite deal
4) colors with #biggboss13

*There are Four big channels and #Salman khan is associated with all of these
After the deal with Zee high are there chances of Star getting back with Salman khan films. Or Sony will get a film due to good relations with Salman.

Upcoming Akshay Kumar satellite 2019 to 2020 is......
1) Housefull4.....Star
2) Good news......Zee
3) Sooryavansi.....Zee
4) Lakshmi bomb.....Star
5) Pritviraj Chauhan.....Star
6) Bachhan Pandey......I think is also go to Star
Fox Star Studios Co Producing Bachchan Pandey
So Satellite Rights going to part of Star

Last edited:
Great comeback of Bollywood movies
Nowadays Bollywood movies getting Positive Response and Box office collection also increased
But South film Industries Struggling
This year Released almost all South Big Budget movies flop in Box office business
Now only hope on RRR and KGF Chapter 2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock