Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bhangra Paa Le to release directly on Netflix
RSVP decided to release the movie on Netflix since Sky is Pink despite being critically acclaimed failed at the box office.
If the film would have been a theatrical release the film's satellite rights would have been sold to Zee (RSVP and Tips)

Last edited:
Sky is Pink despite being critically acclaimed failed at the box office.
It did not really fail. For arthouse films a collection of ₹5 crore is big enough. Does Netflix have the rights of this film? If so, does it mean nobody can have the satellite rights?

Netflix India doesn't have any quality checks or what in India, it has started to become a trash can for Bollywood producers, they are putting any movie that they consider would be a flop on theaters, Drive was so bad that Netflix should have rejected it in the first place looking at the VFX :D

Last edited:
Netflix India doesn't have any quality checks or what in India, it has started to become a trash can for Bollywood producers, they are putting any movie that they consider would be a flop on theaters, Drive was so bad that Netflix should have rejected it in the first place looking at the VFX :D
Looking at the Delays of Karan Johar's Bramhastra I wont be Surprised if it comes directly on Digital But Hopefully it wont since the cast is huge and It wont look good on Digital

Bro Bhangra Paa Le producers confident about movie. Ronnie Screwvala and exhibitors VPF issue is the main problem thats why he is opting for a Netflix release

I dont know why Fox Star Studio's Name was taken Out from Drive even After producing but it's good they have not used the Name of Fox Star atleast their Goodwill will be maintained😆

Looking at the Delays of Karan Johar's Bramhastra I wont be Surprised if it comes directly on Digital But Hopefully it wont since the cast is huge and It wont look good on Digital
Ayan Mukerji is a good director plus high budget it will never come on Digital

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock