Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Notice how Sony has increased frequency of airing bollywood films on Wah and even on Max, YRF slipping out has caused huge shock for sure
They are airing Tseries films frequently nowadays so yes they are going to get back YRF after that supposed deal expires. Plus they are planning to make Tseries a permanent partner so that they should constantly have a Bollywood quota.
Both of the films Jai Mummy Di and Street Dancer 3D which have been confirmed with them are both films which can generate huge TRPs
Jai Mummy Di because of its plot and Street Dancer 3D due to being a big budget movie.
Plus their south airings have also gained them two production houses in the form of AVM and Vijaya Productions (classics like Ram aur Shyam, Chori Chori, Julie, Pataal Bhairavi) . And also Sivaji which they bought from Star With Aamdani Atthani and Sooryavansham their relationship with Padmalaya Telefilms also strengthened which helped them in getting Jeetendra Sahara movies like Haatim Tai

Last edited:
The film's WTP happened on Colors. I know because i watched it. I don't remeber it moving to star network at all
Don't know about WTP, but I have been watching it on Star Gold & Star Gold Select all these years. It used to air very frequently on Star Gold Select. I remember this because I got fed up of watching this movie all the time.

Don't know about WTP, but I have been watching it on Star Gold & Star Gold Select all these years. It used to air very frequently on Star Gold Select. I remember this because I got fed up of watching this movie all the time.
And i never got to watch on those 2 channels. How is that possible 🤷🏻‍♂️

Today Sony Max is telecasting
3 T-series movies

Teraa Surroor
Sarabjit &
Chef

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock