Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Presenting… The first YRF movie on Star network.

Notice that there is no YRF logo to be seen. Sony always made makes it a point to display it during any promo.

p6a3VN4.jpg

2vznCII.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Do You All Guys Really Think that TSeries-Sony Deal is On? I personally Dont Think it is because As Discussed Earlier SMZS and Thappad Going To Zee is Fine since Anand L Rai and Anubhav Sinha Share a Good relation with Zee but In Case Of Chhalang Not even The Producer (Ajay Devgan, Luv Ranjan and T series), Director(Hansal Mehta), Actors(Rajkumar Rao, Nushrat Bharucha) are Associated with Zee then Howcome it Went To Zee?

Do You All Guys Really Think that TSeries-Sony Deal is On? I personally Dont Think it is because As Discussed Earlier SMZS and Thappad Going To Zee is Fine since Anand L Rai and Anubhav Sinha Share a Good relation with Zee but In Case Of Chhalang Not even The Producer (Ajay Devgan, Luv Ranjan and T series), Director(Hansal Mehta), Actors(Rajkumar Rao, Nushrat Bharucha) are Associated with Zee then Howcome it Went To Zee?
I think the rights of Chhalaang are with Mangats. Mangats share a good relationship with Zee. So the satellite and digital rights are sold to the Mangats. This is a repeat of Satyameva Jayate where in the rights were sold to Anand Pandit Motion Pictures. I think Mangats and Anand Pandit motion pictures have a role to play in the satellite rights of Chhalaang. Both of them have been involved in Ajay Devgan films as co producers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock