Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

What are some examples of Venus, Nadiadwala and Shemaroo movies? They are not so prominent production houses compared to Dharma/YRF or even T-Series.
Venus - Hungama, Hulchul, Humraaz, Garam Masala
Shemaroo - Dulhe Raja, ishqiya
Firoz Nadiadwala - Hera pheri series, welcome series, Awara Pagal Deewana series, Aan

Fun fact except Hera pheri series and welcome back Firoz Nadiadwala movies preferred network was Sony

Varun Dhawan Definetly Didnt had a Deal with Zee Because if We See his Movies
Soty(Due To Dharma Deal with Sony)
Main Tera Hero(Balaji-Zee Deal)
HSKD(Dharma Deal with Colors)
Badlapur(Eros-Zee Deal)
ABCD2(Went To Sony)
Dilwale(Went to Sony)
Dishoom(Fox star+ Nadiadwala Star)
BKD(Dharama-Colors Deal)
Judwaa2(Fox Star+Nadiadwala Star)
Sui Dhaaga(YRF-Sony)
Kalank(Fox Star+Nadiadwala Star)
So Looking all his Movie It doesnt look he has anywhere got a deal with Zee, If it was then ABCD2 and Dilwale Too should have gone withZee. ABCD2'Music Rights too were with ZeeMusic.Co and During 2015 all Hindi Disney Movies used to go with Zee but it didnt

Hrithik Roshan's Rs 550 crore deal, and all you need to know about satellite rights- Entertainment News, Firstpost

Some news websites have mistaken this network for Star Gold and written articles that except Judwaa 2 Star India will get all rights of Varun's movies. Anyways u can urself see all of his movies except few will air on Zee. Star has exclusive deals with Ajay, Hrithik and now as news suggests Sony has with SRK

All in all i do not favour such deals, broadcasters spend huge money in this and ultimately we get tireless repeats of these movies. Best approach is to sign very short period deals for new movies and keep refreshing library with new or old titles rather than infusing large funds at one go for select films

After Salman Khan , Ajay Devgan and Hrithik Roshan
Aamir Khan also Started Satellite and Digital Rights acquisition
Expecting Aamir Khan new Satellite Partner Sony or Star
Zee is the front runner since Lagaan, Dangal, TZP, iswith them second probable is Sony since iconic Aamir movies like 3 id*ots, Pk, Rangeela are with them

I think SRK movies deal with Colors Cineplex Ashoka , Chahat & Bill 18 Nov 05:20 AM par telecast hogi

I think If Bhool Bhulaiya 2 Satellite Rights are taken by Sony then Bhool bhulaiya too might come to sony since it has been way long back when Colors Aired Bhool bhulaiya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock