Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Star Gold Shared YRF post of Prithviraj and mardaani 2 on Star Gold Official FB page
Many weeks after They Deleted post
Why he delete post on his FB page
Yrf also promote the War Movie on star gold . Yrf Instagram post tell that star gold telecast the trailer on star network.
But Mardaani 2 trailer not promoted by star gold but on the other hand star gold other movies trailer and promo promote on his channel continually.

Star and Zee were fighting between them for Why Cheat India satellite rights then TRAI Tariff Order came and it was mutually decided that let's not fight and increase bid price unnecessarily. There was possibility of TV viewership getting impacted hence it was decided "Tu Mera Tu Mera Bhai Hai Na Hai Na" thus came with solution, satellite / digital were divided between them and losses reduced :) DreamDTH Exclusive

I think Lafage parinde movie Sattelite Rights goes to colors just like this time War Movie Sattelite Rights goes to star gold bcoz Hrithik and tiger deal with star for television Rights . Both star have deal with star so Yrf give the rights to star gold. In Salman Khan case only Salman deal with star.

Yrf also promote the War Movie on star gold . Yrf Instagram post tell that star gold telecast the trailer on star network.
But Mardaani 2 trailer not promoted by star gold but on the other hand star gold other movies trailer and promo promote on his channel continually.

Mardaani Ne Mardaangi Nikaali

As YRF entered agreement with Star India there was sense of disappointment at Sony Camp. The 2 partners which had a close, jolly bond for more than 2 decades had just parted ways but then came Mardaani who fought for justice. There were meetings, efforts to reconcile and ultimately Sony, YRF got emotional & patched up. I heard that Sony told YRF in the end "YRF Tum mujhe chhod do ye main hone nahi dungaa aur main tumhe chhod du ye ho nahi sakta". YRF got all teary eyed and flashbacks of all happy times flew before eyes, all was well and Mardaani had brought friends back together.

Star India got to know and said " Aaj se YRF se judi har woh post main mitaa doongaa jo mujhe dukh pahunchaati hai" and hence Mardaani promotions were removed from their social media handles. War movie related material could not be deleted as rights were secured and Hrithik bhai already has exclusive pact with them.

Disclaimer - All the information above is fictitious and result of my khraafaati mind, please do not take seriously but please have a good laugh which was my intention :)

Mardaani Ne Mardaangi Nikaali

As YRF entered agreement with Star India there was sense of disappointment at Sony Camp. The 2 partners which had a close, jolly bond for more than 2 decades had just parted ways but then came Mardaani who fought for justice. There were meetings, efforts to reconcile and ultimately Sony, YRF got emotional & patched up. I heard that Sony told YRF in the end "YRF Tum mujhe chhod do ye main hone nahi dungaa aur main tumhe chhod du ye ho nahi sakta". YRF got all teary eyed and flashbacks of all happy times flew before eyes, all was well and Mardaani had brought friends back together.

Star India got to know and said " Aaj se YRF se judi har woh post main mitaa doongaa jo mujhe dukh pahunchaati hai" and hence Mardaani promotions were removed from their social media handles. War movie related material could not be deleted as rights were secured and Hrithik bhai already has exclusive pact with them.

Disclaimer - All the information above is fictitious and result of my khraafaati mind, please do not take seriously but please have a good laugh which was my intention :)
YRF Upcoming movies Satellite Rights With Star India
Don't Expect Upcoming YRF movies on Sony 😂
But Sony Will Continue as Media Partner with YRF

EQDkbdC.jpg

Abhinetri No 1(Tamil Version of Tutak Tutak Tutiya) being telecast on Sony Max While its Hindi Version on Zee howcome it is Possible same to same Movie with Different Dubbing that too different Channel

Abhinetri No 1(Tamil Version of Tutak Tutak Tutiya) being telecast on Sony Max While its Hindi Version on Zee howcome it is Possible same to same Movie with Different Dubbing that too different Channel
Goldmines got the dubbing rights from Ishari. k. Ganesh while it was though simultaneously made.

Phir Hera Pheri is seriously going to shift to Sony next year since Zee Cinema and Zee Bollywood Are airing the film on the same day.
Zee Bollywood will air it on morning 10 am
Zee cinema will air it as their Sunday afternoon prime time
I think Zee Action/Zee Anmol Cinema will also air it at night.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock