Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Source

So this proves that Yash Raj has moved to Star.?
Oh dear, yes.....
Waiting for @dino29's comment on the above. Sony's South-first policy has likely turned off a longtime partner.

Personally I was sure that Mardaani 2 would go to Star only. Once you start a new partnership you don't return to your old partner.
Looks like War Premiere Delay because YRF library some blockbuster movies moving to Star
YRF movies Telecasting starting from Jan 2020 on Star

Looks like War Premiere Delay because YRF library some blockbuster movies moving to Star
YRF movies Telecasting starting from Jan 2020 on Star
Some movies which were surely shift
Dhoom 1-2 , Mohabbatein, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Waiting for @dino29's comment on the above. Sony's South-first policy has likely turned off a longtime partner.

Personally I was sure that Mardaani 2 would go to Star only. Once you start a new partnership you don't return to your old partner.
I think this is not because of South first policy this is because of cutting funds and doing miserly investments. YRF movies are way expensive. A South movie max is sold for 15 crore (Goldmines), even lower for other studios. YRF's big budget films have satellite rights more than 50 Crores-90 crores. Sony is the only network which is in profit. Cost cutting has really helped Sony to a large extent. After Viacom deal may be YRF could come back to Sony.

Star Have Been the Most Strong Channel in terms of Movies for Now They have movies of-
Fox Star Studios
Sajid Nadiadwala Movies
Jio Studios
YRF(Latest Addition)
Ajay Devgan
Hrithik Roshan

Star Have Been the Most Strong Channel in terms of Movies for Now They have movies of-
Fox Star Studios
Sajid Nadiadwala Movies
Jio Studios
YRF(Latest Addition)
Ajay Devgan
Hrithik Roshan
Zee has the following tie ups
Zee Studios
Excel Entertainment
Rajshri Films
Red Chillies Entertainment
Balaji Telefilms
Dharma Productions
Reliance Entertainment
Salman Khan
Aamir Khan
While Sony has following tie ups
T Series
Sony Pictures Networks Productions
BR Films
NH Studioz
AVM Productions

You also missed
Junglee Pictures (Times)
Baba Arts
For Star

Fox Star Studios
Sajid Nadiadwala Movies
Jio Studios
YRF(Latest Addition)
Ajay Devgan
Hrithik Roshan
Jio Studios will probably move to Sony-Viacom after their deal with Star expires

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock