mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
SATFINDER App for iPhone ($1.99)
The SatFinder makes it possible to quickly calibrate any TV satellite
antenna in four easy steps:

1. Set the height and width of the satellite antenna.
2. Choose a TV Satellite.
3. Test if there is a direct line to the satellite.
4. Measure and set the azimuth and elevation.
It's the easiest way to configure your satellite antenna.

Warning: this app requires GPS, the compass, the accelerometer and the videocamera. This is why this app will only work on the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4!

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

SATFINDER App for Android (Free)
SatFinder (Satellite Finder) is a tool which will help you to set up satellite dish. It will give you azimuth, elevation and LNB tilt for your location (based on GPS) and chosen satellite from list. The result is shown both as numeric data and graphical on google maps. It has also built in compass which will help you to find proper satellite azimuth. It also can use augmented reality to show where is satellite on camera view.
The satellite list is complete and includes all televison satellites, so the app should work worldwide. There is whole world FTA and encrypted channels database. It take a few seconds to show whole list.

TV8nSULDpTHD1CyrAFHWkFNvfbuE8D0en4NLlgrTF7VaSWk8_cu1clljIEvZSEfd8I0
wb22dpksVOtJ6oSQXLYxGYqu-KT6pvPRfUgjwlWeqdrEbzFjcDGWA4GjTeR98swwHJs

1Lfm-wbNwJ9ovvrMlgJLo6BIlXda-0MLWCsegPg46ZunXDrHEgmmGkJzTK-9D01Ntw
UAr0Nzfl8I2siEutc6mKfa48tGPcHVcresutfGdYCicsHtKptJgXqAEaQKlMu5nDZAQ

SlEDZQSKwMOudUqaBio1PLaI5M2d03-BGkzvIrmx8iM2TzF2CPXNALg6e2hRWKzeNmc
nivTZBmoBgZOaUFWxTz9TAUXXIfXXJX97MFcUcqBjtXzfjLP5i7zZQHcIbw_SRam4DY

Satellite Director for Android (Free)
Finding a TV satellite, in azimuth, can be pretty difficult. Before you can find it with a compass you have to do some calculations using GPS location, magnetic variation, compass azimuth and satellite azimuth.
Satellite Director replaces all of that. See tips to success below !!!
Just enable the GPS in your phone or enter your GPS location, select the desired TV satellite and point your phone to the sky to target (find) the TV satellite. You have found the satellite when the white ball is in the white circle and the cyan ball is in the cyan circle. Align, in azimuth, the offset arm of the satellite dish to the cyan arrow on the phones display and the satellite dish is aligned in azimuth with the satellite.
Selectable audio tone, camera preview, continuous mode (no pause), color pickers or a user defined satellite position may make it easier for you to find the desired TV satellite. The satellite list contains 280 satellites.

SatCalc for Android (Free)
SatCalc is a handy satellite antenna angle calculator. It can accurately calculate the look angles of over 300 communications satellites, including: Inmarsat, Intelsat, Superbird, Optus, ThaiCom, KoreaSat, IndoStar, AsiaSat, InSat, EutelSat, SkyNet, Sirius, AfricaSat, TurkSat, PakSat, Astra, EuroBird, Hot Bird, Astra, NSS, EchoStar, Galaxy, and DirectTV.

Enigma Signal Meter for Android (Free)
Align your satellite dish to perfection, ZAP, take screenshots and watch streams. Use your phone or tablet to align your satellite dish by reading signal levels from Enigma 1 or Enigma2 satellite receiver.
SUPPORTS ALL currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images, has same interface for both versions and works remotely (just forward web port and you can connect from anywhere). Additionally it allows you to ZAP channels, take screenshots and watch live TV streams directly on your device.

Tested and working on this receivers: Dreambox DM500, Dreambox DM500HD, Dreambox DM600, Dreambox DM7000, Dreambox DM7020, Dreambox DM7025, Dreambox DM800, Dreambox DM800SE, Dreambox DM8000, VU+ Uno, VU+ Duo, AzBox Premium, AzBox HD Elite, AzBox Ultra HD, Kathrein UFS 910, IPBox 9000, Amiko Alien, Topfield TF 7700HD PVR, Gigablue solo, ClarkeTech ET9000, ClarkeTech Xtrend ET5000

tY2SfXu_ya06HVWbGgioGH1CnWF2STiiSwwZ7v8AN7IFUN-qnkTCVfQ1Hqhfu7uwXmI
anzS3SwuL0TxjrinzX1YzuJVddvafJK8WbS3aKNjjKZTQk1SsugKCWJYMp6kD8QyuUw

-LdXKODLJndhVp3zIUcll3GPnhOyg9hQiJUEcZJpV-yd2khyL1--mnPymYBGD2mgqdbG
vJQDlwV7WTqZpaeWeKyDvDmJSWAYuuihm-c_BnxLGOI1oHoorPUKhCrKcgChOSvqJAsE

IGS_sjDzoeW5tCWvSgdJ1Bso9jzenZquIGGKNDIsC42q_-v2JCylDk5q42EcB3yHBSdO
wg58kvrqyu41Bap-kEZ5QUmDCzSOE6MDQG4Z2Qe8P75qK26hninax7BcpLjMC73Y46YO

KowheYighXFbZXMNVRt-k2khERN5b4CAImw8UZ_zXtJj-oCm9sE50pyMEEUZANj-JUI

Dreambox Satellite Helper for Android (Free)
Virtual Remote,Satfinder,Screen Capture,Power Control for Enigma base dreambox! Full function update! It's a useful tool for Enigma base dreambox.

LRAUuSb32txWWvPLCFDf-1R5e6UzxOGg35hhhwvNDrm5YCBvqaXIku8mgQsJ8kcIOg
9WrgdVJ5ZSnm7pCt2Ry3g83tz2TSK8NeSfPO2tEJ2ogOC1qVYU-lw9rt7wasGZd-Bg

Download Details
Download SATFINDER App for iPhone
Download SATFINDER App for Android
Download Satellite Director App for Android
Download SatCalc App for Android
Download Enigma Signal Meter App for Android
Download Dreambox Satellite Helper App for Android

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply mind blowing, excellent post Madhan :k. I was about to search for this and you made my task easy. +3 reps for helping me in such a great way :tup

Good job Madhan bro.nice Images, It is really very informative and useful for sat hunters +2 rep from my side. Thanks

good , post ,

but , non of them work correctly , on my andriod ,always the azimuth not shown correctly , , some deflection

and for me it is easy to allign dish without these apps ,

thanks

Nice Collections Of Sat Tracker Application For Android Mobile,
Thanks mmadhankumar :k For Creating And Sharing useful INFO.
+5 By me...:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock