satellite meter maxpeak

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 32,197

Vikram

Reaction score

I’ve been using the MaxPeak Satellite Meter (SAM) for over a year now and have done Many satellite installations with it. With All installations, finding the satellite and fine-tuning the alignment took about 2-3 minutes:
The meter immediately locked on to the satellite (the speed at which the MaxPeak meter locks on to the satellite is amazing) and gave me the signal strength, signal quality as image.

xboyraj said:

I’ve been using the MaxPeak Satellite Meter (SAM) for over a year now and have done Many satellite installations with it. With All installations, finding the satellite and fine-tuning the alignment took about 2-3 minutes:
The meter immediately locked on to the satellite (the speed at which the MaxPeak meter locks on to the satellite is amazing) and gave me the signal strength, signal quality as image.

Maxpeak is launching new satellite meter i.e. SAMlite2 - DVB S2. SAMlite2 is first low cost DVB S2 meter entire world. This meter will be available in March/April in entire world. DTH installer can buy this meter from Maxpeak India Private Limited, Delhi and its distributors.

Himanshu Sharma

As Par My Knowledge Every Maxpeak user Edit Tp With 1 Year After this Company Charges for Editing tp,
navaneethan u Want to edit To without maxpeak Site ? it is possible ?

how to download maxpeak sam-lite meter complete edit tp software for with out registration in maxpeak site .

Why Avoid Registration ? Very Easy Registration Process On maxpeak Sites ,
The 16 Tp Store in one file and in Registration Process We Need To Serial Number of Meter,

maxpeak sam-lite meter was not register to this site ,this product to register to this maxpeak site , " There is no product in our database with this serial number! Please make sure that the serial number is correctly entered and try again! If the problem remains, contact customer support". so how to register my product.

send your request to himanshu_maxpeak (Official Support Team)
For Solve Your issue

navaneethan said:
maxpeak sam-lite meter was not register to this site ,this product to register to this maxpeak site , " There is no product in our database with this serial number! Please make sure that the serial number is correctly entered and try again! If the problem remains, contact customer support". so how to register my product.

Hi Naveen

Sorry for inconvience and facing some problem with our satellite meter.

If your meter is not registered with the maxpeak website that means you purchased this meter from Sundirect or Bigtv. For bulk supply like a corporate deals, we are not registered these meters on the website, if you want to upgrade your meter we will emailed you the speacial software file which made exclusively for particular one DTH provider like Sundirect or Bigtv with the instructions of the particular DTH provider and DTH provider is decided which satellite they want to add in their ISP meter and which is not. If you have any query, please call our office number 011-43584191 and give us your meter serial no. so that we can add your serial number at our website.

Thanks and Regards

Himanshu Sharma

You can private message himanshu sir here- http://dreamdth.com/Forum/User-himanshu-maxpeak

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock