Satellite Meters

Satellite meters are just an additional gadget to aid you while setting up the dish. They could be used to fine tune the dish antenna to receive best possible signal levels. But you need to know the basics of dish installation and most importantly the direction of satellites and the approximate azimuth and elevation. You can't blindly depend on a sat meter to setup a dish.

Satellite meters are just an additional gadget to aid you while setting up the dish. They could be used to fine tune the dish antenna to receive best possible signal levels. But you need to know the basics of dish installation and most importantly the direction of satellites and the approximate azimuth and elevation. You can't blindly depend on a sat meter to setup a dish.
Yes I now ....But I'm asking all the company DTH can use is Satellite Meters it's possible

Yes I now ....But I'm asking all the company DTH can use is Satellite Meters it's possible

You can use same sat meter for all the satellites (and all dth) ...👌

AFAIK all DTH technicians use sat meters..DTH companies r providing to them...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock