Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I don't know airing dubbed movies in SGS in good or bad sign but my question is why star.disney is focusing on dubbed movies why can't they go for bollywood movies??
Star Gold Salect HD Will.Ne As It Is
And SD Will Convert In Dubb Channel
They Have Big Library Of Dubb Movies Also So They Are Just Utilising by Showing Them On SD Channel There Is Nothing Wrong In It

They Have Big Library Of Dubb Movies Also So They Are Just Utilising by Showing Them On SD Channel There Is Nothing Wrong In It
The only bollywood channel of Disney-Star was SGS now that also converted to mix content..

I don't know airing dubbed movies in SGS in good or bad sign but my question is why star.disney is focusing on dubbed movies why can't they go for bollywood movies??
Because Dhinchaak TV Success, Every broadcasters following with same steps, But Star already got success Airing Both bollywood and dubbed movies On Star Gold and Star Gold 2

We want Sony Max (2) to become like SGS, and here SGS seems to be influenced by Sony Max! :lol: I cannot imagine that it would show South movies, even at night!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock