Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Barood moved to zee
94jKXlh.jpg
All Pramod Chakravarthy Films finally moved to Zee

No doubt that it was good movie but too much repetition sld not be there for any movie, BTW it was a remake another bollywood movie....hum kisi se kam nahi * ing Rishi Kapoor
It's a remake of a Tamil Movie Named Minnale, although in Hum Kisise Kum Nahin there is an angle in which both of the characters are childhood sweethearts, and he feels that he is betrayed here he falls in love with her and tries to win her despite her parents have already fixed her marriage and this is my favorite movie in childhood.

Mann is with zee since long, earlier star india had it

Churaa Liya Hai Tumne distributed by Disney India Studios so might shift from zee to star/disney. Also expect Housefull, Anjaana Anjaani, Hey Baby, Desi Boyz , Baaghi on star/disney
Chura Liya Hai Tumne distributed by Future Group. Film rights currently with Soham Rockstar Entertainment

It's a remake of a Tamil Movie Named Minnale, although in Hum Kisise Kum Nahin there is an angle in which both of the characters are childhood sweethearts, and he feels that he is betrayed here he falls in love with her and tries to win her despite her parents have already fixed her marriage and this is my favorite movie in childhood.
I found story lines of both the movies very similar bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock