Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,356,579
6xvjkBb.jpg

😲😳"Luck (2009)" getting a somewhat Prime Time airing tomorrow, after shifting to Sony Max

11:45 PM comes under watershed hrs buddy, primetime can b considered till max 11 PM

I did not see any distinct movies being aired. Can you name some titles which they aired after long time ?

There r many movies buddy and they air mix of offbeat and mainstream cinema but yes there r many bollywood films which do not find space on zee cinema hd, many r restricted to SD channels while there r lots of others which do get aired on And Pictures HD. Surely i agree zee cab still improve a lot in this regard.

Regarding management of bollywood films ,variety of films on air , pricing or audio-video quality of channels and many other things star/disney hindi movie channels r simply the best. Also bollywood films get best ratings or traction on star/disney hindi movie channels bcoz they have very large and loyal bollywood audience base which no other competitor has managed to achieve (ofcourse bcoz of more focus on dubbed south indian movies by zee, sony, Viacom18 over so many years). Films like Tere Naam, Partner, Khakee, Damini, Soldier, Kya Kehna, Ishk Vishk, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dil, Hera Pheri, Ghayal, Mr. And Mrs. Khiladi, Krishna, The Hero - Love Story Of A Spy, Ra One, Cheeni Kum, Mastiii, Golmaal (2006), Bhaagam Bhaag etc..etc. were managed lot better and i believe performed much better on ratings chart when they were with star/disney. Even many movies which star/disney has renewed recently they surely have been managed far better and seems to b lot successful on star/disney hindi movie channels than as compared to when these were with rival broadcasters. Few movies r not getting aired which will b sorted out shortly. Best thing about star/disney is that they take viewer feedback extremely seriously and implement important things brought to notice in short time.

Hindi Movie Cluster Head of star/disney or President of Hindi GEC, Hindi Movies, Kids cluster r not active/present on twitter so i have sent all the feedback to star/disney by only tagging @stargoldindia @starindia on Twitter over last 5 or 6 yrs and still almost all the feedback has been noted and incorporated in their strategy / policy in shortest time possible. Also important to mention that post Disney's acquisition of star india there in vast improvement in feedback management or redressal done by star india

U can watch YAHAAN tomorrow in sony max 2.

But then he would have to wake up at 4 AM for watching this movie on Sony Max 2. Sony wants to inculcate good habit among bollywood viewers to wake up early hence they air bollywood films in early morning slots, those bollywood audience which do not like waking up early sony also gives option to stay up late at night and watch bollywood movies at 1 AM :)

@dino29 is there any Chance of "Yahaan (2005)" & "Manoroma Under Feet (2008)" to Be Renewed by Disney-Star??

Sadly these movies don't get good airings on Sony hindi movie Channels

Already these movies were part of the list which i shared in my feedback to star/disney on Twitter. You can also tweet to @stargoldindia , @starindia on Twitter and share ur request with them

There r many movies buddy and they air mix of offbeat and mainstream cinema but yes there r many bollywood films which do not find space on zee cinema hd, many r restricted to SD channels while there r lots of others which do get aired on And Pictures HD. Surely i agree zee cab still improve a lot in this regard.

Regarding management of bollywood films ,variety of films on air , pricing or audio-video quality of channels and many other things star/disney hindi movie channels r simply the best. Also bollywood films get best ratings or traction on star/disney hindi movie channels bcoz they have very large and loyal bollywood audience base which no other competitor has managed to achieve (ofcourse bcoz of more focus on dubbed south indian movies by zee, sony, Viacom18 over so many years). Films like Tere Naam, Partner, Khakee, Damini, Soldier, Kya Kehna, Ishk Vishk, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dil, Hera Pheri, Ghayal, Mr. And Mrs. Khiladi, Krishna, The Hero - Love Story Of A Spy, Ra One, Cheeni Kum, Mastiii, Golmaal (2006), Bhaagam Bhaag etc..etc. were managed lot better and i believe performed much better on ratings chart when they were with star/disney. Even many movies which star/disney has renewed recently they surely have been managed far better and seems to b lot successful on star/disney hindi movie channels than as compared to when these were with rival broadcasters. Few movies r not getting aired which will b sorted out shortly. Best thing about star/disney is that they take viewer feedback extremely seriously and implement important things brought to notice in short time.

Hindi Movie Cluster Head of star/disney or President of Hindi GEC, Hindi Movies, Kids cluster r not active/present on twitter so i have sent all the feedback to star/disney by only tagging @stargoldindia @starindia on Twitter over last 5 or 6 yrs and still almost all the feedback has been noted and incorporated in their strategy / policy in shortest time possible. Also important to mention that post Disney's acquisition of star india there in vast improvement in feedback management or redressal done by star india
Bro, can you DM me, maybe we can do something better about it.

Back
Top Bottom