*ing Ayushmaan Khurana / Bhoomi
Jldgf0v.jpg

ejOyAv9.jpg
afHwozO.jpg
qeYVVE1.jpg

Now Playing
Only on UTV Movies
i guess shortly 'UTV movies' will be renamed as 'Star Gold Romance'

Well, sharing feedback via the methods you mentioned has its problems as the social media is mostly handled by agencies and they don't really convey anything back to the concerned team. (I have some experience in this area, hence speaking).

Already given answer to this just few days back and earlier too. Buddy, please go thru that post.

i guess shortly 'UTV movies' will be renamed as 'Star Gold Romance'

Star Gold Romance might b launched as a separate channel, Star World HD licence has been renamed as Star Gold Romance or they may shut down UTV Movies and use its licence for some other channel though this seems unlikely. Star/disney needs more hindi movie channels to air all bollywood films part of its library, they r bringing segmented chs to cater to different set of audiences. We as viewers will get lots more options to watch bollywood films. Star / disney is the only broadcaster with strong focus on bollywood films and this has proved immensely successful for them so expansion in this genre is well expected and right step to take

Zee cinema & zee cinema HD both showing same movie from today morning.
Earlier both were showing different movies at same time.
Tomorrow as well same movies schedule with 1 hour time difference.

Looks like they are experimenting something. Zee Cinema HD may get some fresh movies to schedule but at the cost of south dubbed movies taking prime time.

Back
Top Bottom