Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,062
  • Views Views: Views 4,355,456
Rs1Q2f9.jpg
QfUj2pT.jpg
L1Kc8Mq.jpg

I think Khatarnak Khiladi (Julayi) [2012], Jaanbaaz Khiladi (Komaram Puli/Puli) [2010] & Temper [2015] shifted to Goldmines channel

Yess Boss and Josh did air sometime back in main and watershed hours slot respectively. Even Ram Balram being aired on Sony Max 2 quite frequently. B4U has shared their films with goldmines but still hold rights for these hence Sony still continues to show them.
Then I Hope to See Awarapan, Showbiz, Saaya, Kalyug on Sony Max 2 on prime slots (In India) if not on Wah & Max

Then I Hope to See Awarapan, Showbiz, Saaya, Kalyug on Sony Max 2 on prime slots (In India) if not on Wah & Max

Yes, they should air these movies in prime slots. There r many good bollywood films which need to promoted well to deliver good ratings and Sony needs to take the lead in building a strong bollywood audience base for its hindi movie channels which will help in yielding high viewership for different bollywood films

Tweet ur feedback to Sony Max 2 and tag their channel head. Always share important feedback with broadcasters and their channel heads as will helps in improving content strategy or various other things

Last edited:
Chand ka tukda moves to viacom18 from sony airing 24 June 7pm in CCB.

Chaand Ka Tukda moved to viacom18 some months back when other Saawan Kumar Tak films shifted from sony to viacom18. Though just like few other movies which r part of Viacom18 , this gets aired very less on prime slots. They even have the movie Bade Dilwala which never gets aired, not even in watershed hours across their channels

Raju Mawani films likely to shift to star/disney soon. All the movies r with Ultra thru whom star / disney has been acquiring many movies in last few years. Also one of the movies "Iski Topi Uske Sir" already shifted to star/disney few months back

Back
Top Bottom