Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

When its 7:20Pm and in its Scheduling there RSWS match, they Randomly change the Schedule and show a movie instead suddenly on Colors Cineplex SD/HD & CCS

And when there is no match on a day, they Randomly change the Schedule and keep a RSWS match instead.....what's wrong with Viacom18 head/members don't know

Day before yesterday "Ishqiya" was Schedule to air from 11:18am to 1:15pm, I was excited to watch, but after some hours I found out "Shimla Mirch (2020)" was being shown which was to be shown after 1pm.....and when I check to confirm when "Ishqiya" was aired according to tvwish website, the movie shown from timing as 9:26am to 11:18am I.e. It was Shown some hours earlier itself (Actually this movie is always ignored by Viacom18 and Shown in Watershed hours only mostly, this was after a long time it was Shown on Prime time, but.....)

How come some movies to Zee and Some to Viacom18????

Has Red Chillies entertainment deal with Viacom18 ended or is it that only old films will move to Viacom18 and new will go to Zee ?????
Red chillies viacom deal only for certain number of movies, not for all, zee has very good relation with srk, in some interview I heard srk saying about the help of zee in tough times, also zero, raees worked for zee in initial telecasts, small movies from red chillies premiered on zee5 in recent times

Colors Cineplex HD Schedule is again Changed.....first it was showing "Dil Se" at 7:20pm, and now "Masti" is going on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣what's happening, have they gone mad

CC SD now showing "Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham", earlier showed else

Looks like last days of Sooryavansham starts in sony channels now running in sony max and again tomorrow 2pm on sony max 2.

I think malamaal weekly shared between sony-zee and goldmines airing tomorrow 9.20 am on goldmines bollywood

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock