Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,054
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,275
Dunki and Fighter may premiere on Star Gold as well if Jio Studios / Viacom18 decide to sell rights and both parties agree upon a mutually acceptable pricing for the same

Munjya, Crew, Crakk will premiere on Star Gold..... Maybe Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya too

Mr. and Mrs. Mahi satellite rights might be with zee or disney-star
I Want To Shaitan will premiere on Star Gold.... Also Too

I Want To Shaitan will premiere on Star Gold.... Also Too
It could be, but as Ajay Devgan Co. Is associated as the producer, so I think it may premiere on Zee, it all depends on who owns the property rights of the film, if Jio Studios owns the rights, it can even go to Sony, there is no guarantee about that, if Ajay Devgan Co holds the rights, then it can go to either Zee Cinema or Star Gold...

Colors Cineplex is quite not serious about their TV channel...They haven't premiered a Bollywood movie in 2024 except OMG 2 in March, all other movies like RDX, Bhagvanth Keshari, Rathtam, Tiger Nageswara Rao, Joshua, Hanuman, Rudhran, Das Ki dhamki, Spy and now Saindhav, all of them are south films... They do have some rights, like Zara Hatke Zara Bachke, Akelli, Laapata Ladies,Fighter, Ae Watan Mere watan, and also some upcoming movies like Blackout, Dedh Bigha Zameen, Bad Newz in July, Jigra in October, they should also try to acquire some small budget Hindi films, or sooner their channel will be dead...

Impossible Because Shaitaan 2018 south indian hindi dubbed Already On Sony Max
It would be better to give it Go To Star Gold
Dont want.. What is Logic every main actors movies gone to Star Gold..

Must want to give competition From Sony, Zee against star

Impossible Because Shaitaan 2018 south indian hindi dubbed Already On Sony Max
It would be better to give it Go To Star Gold
Logic left the chat.

Brother, it's not like that. A channel may have movies with same name. For Example, Khuddar (Both AB's and Govinda's are with Disney-Star), Chatrapathi (2005 and 2023 – Both with Zee) and even Hera Pheri (both 1976 and 2000 were with Viacom 18 until Goldmines renewed the second one.)

And for Shaitaan, I personally want it to premiere on Disney-Star as it has a wide Bollywood audience.

Logic left the chat.

Brother, it's not like that. A channel may have movies with same name. For Example, Khuddar (Both AB's and Govinda's are with Disney-Star), Chatrapathi (2005 and 2023 – Both with Zee) and even Hera Pheri (both 1976 and 2000 were with Viacom 18 until Goldmines renewed the second one.)

And for Shaitaan, I personally want it to premiere on Disney-Star as it has a wide Bollywood audience.
KhudDaar AB with Sony. Not gone to Disney Star. Chhatrapati 2005 is with Goldmines. Earlier with Sony

Logic left the chat.

But sony Struggling now.. And now they want original content for increasing Trp Market..

KhudDaar AB with Sony. Not gone to Disney Star. Chhatrapati 2005 is with Goldmines. Earlier with Sony
I think Better Sony Try share rights with goldmines, Rkd Studios movies for Dubbing Content..

And Create Combo deal with Jio Studios,Maddock & Continue deal with T series for Original content

Back
Top Bottom