Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,054
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,275
Sarfira with Star
Do Aur Do Pyaar also now streaming on Hotstar, so possibly that could be also with star...

Govinda one already with Disney Star

I already mentioned that Khud-Daar (Amitabh Bachchan) too has been renewed by Disney-Star.....i already saw the same when it was airing on Star Utsav Movies 2 days back and mentioned the same here

I think Better Sony Try share rights with goldmines, Rkd Studios movies for Dubbing Content..

And Create Combo deal with Jio Studios,Maddock & Continue deal with T series for Original content

There needs to be a unique advantage / appeal for movie library in order to attract viewership + premium on ad revenue......... Mostly Sony, Viacom18, Ze focus on airing New or Old South Indian Movies which are available on other FTA channels like Goldmines, BFlix, B4U etc. and even on YouTube whereas not only Disney-Star has build a huge audience base for bollywood movies but even the New Dubbed South Indian Movies or Dubbed Hollywood Movies it airs on their channels are all exclusively available to them or under Pay Wall on Online/Digital Platforms thereby adding as a major plus point

I Want To Shaitan will premiere on Star Gold.... Also Too

Buddy, i too want that bcoz of one simple reason that Disney-Star is the only network which focuses more on bollywood content and gives appropriate airtime to diverse kind of bollywood movies across their channels

Buddy, i too want that bcoz of one simple reason that Disney-Star is the only network which focuses more on bollywood content and gives appropriate airtime to diverse kind of bollywood movies across their channels
I just want other networks to prosper. Sony is atleast doing some fight. Zee somehow managed because of pre existing deals. Colors have movies but they are least bothered

Buddy forget about star gold tell me difference between star gold 2, star gold romance and star utsav movies. What I can see is movies will be rotating in this 3 channels. And Please don't compare Disney-Star to other broadcasters let them try their own best. And stop expecting everything to Disney-star. Not only Disney-Star even zee has massive bollywood films, sony some how trying to do best as they can. In coming days anything can happen so let's not predict anything.

KhudDaar AB with Sony. Not gone to Disney Star. Chhatrapati 2005 is with Goldmines. Earlier with Sony
No Brother,
Khuddar (AB's one) is with Disney-Star. I, also, watched it on Star Utsav Movies. Moreover, Dino Bhai mentioned it multiple times. Thanks to him.

And, Chatrapathi (2005), First Dubbed Version, is with Zee only. (I saw it on Bflix and ATM and Zee Action multiple times). The one with Goldmines is the Second Dubbed Version of Chatrapathi titled as Hukumat Ki Jung.

Back
Top Bottom