Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,356,489
Then how do they got advertisement for MARDAANI 2, CHHAPAAK as these were also big stars films? And why would TANHAJI not get sponsorships as it is a huge blockbuster?
Chappak was a big flop, so it wasn't a huge loss for star,it did not performed well at TV also got poor viewership, while Mardaani2(hit) wasn't a huge movie like tanhaji. Mardaani 2 made on a low budget
Star didn't got much advertising for these movies, add revenue was minimum(almost negligible)
Same applies for panga, love aaj kal (both flop ones)

Last edited:
While the premier of big movies like tanhaji, good newz, Malang, street dancer 3D, SMZS, Dabang 3 etc will happen later onwards
Angrezi medium wtp already happening on 24 may on star gold
Probably Sony should have also done the wtp of less popular ones like shikara, Jai mummy di

Last edited:
Accroding to many reports srk will do his upcoming project with Rajkumar Hirani, in that case satellite rights with zee network. Because it will jointly produced by Red chilles entrainment and Rajkumar Hirani

Accroding to many reports srk will do his upcoming project with Rajkumar Hirani, in that case satellite rights with zee network. Because it will jointly produced by Red chilles entrainment and Rajkumar Hirani
Zee Renewed deal with SRK Red Chillies entertainment ?

Zee Renewed deal with SRK Red Chillies entertainment ?
The satellite rights of kamyaab will tell us that was released this year if it's with zee, then u can expect red chillies to be with zee only. Most probably red chillies is with zee only, because zee was in multi film deal with red chillies

Last edited:
Being too optimistic as I am I think for this film Sony may offer a huge price to counter Zee's deal. Except Sanju every Raju Hirani film is with Sony. Since Sanju was a controversial film and not viable for TV. It's ratings too showed it. Sony won't lose this important film and I think Mr N.P.Singh himself would take the initiative

Being too optimistic as I am I think for this film Sony may offer a huge price to counter Zee's deal. Except Sanju every Raju Hirani film is with Sony. Since Sanju was a controversial film and not viable for TV. It's ratings too showed it. Sony won't lose this important film and I think Mr N.P.Singh himself would take the initiative
Definitely even I was thinking the same, Sony is personally interested in those type of films. They earlier got pk and 3 id*ots as well. Expecting this one to go with Sony only, but I was just a bit concerned about neeraj vyas, whether he will agree with this or not

So here is the reason, that why Sony isn't buying any SRK, Aamir, or Salman khan movies lately ACCORDING TO NEERAJ VYAS, once a SRK, Salman or Aamir khan film gets released its watched by a huge number of audiences at box office, and when those movies come on TV those movies provide outstanding trps on first airing, but after that it's trp decreases because it's already watched by large number of audiences.
I think it's a totally wrong concept given by neeraj vyas,.

Till now it has been a good year for all networks till now, they all have acquired many movies :
Foxstar +Disney :chappak(flop) , tanhaji (blockbuster), darbar (hit),panga(average), love aaj Kal (flop), angrezi medium, baaghi 3
(average), angrezi medium
Sony :jai mummy di (flop), street dancer 3D(hit), malang (super hit), SMZS (super hit), shikara (Flop)
Zee :jawani janeman (hit), hacked (flop), bhoot (flop), thappad (hit), kamyaab
Viacom :unfortunately they have only acquired shimla mirchi(flop) only till now

Back
Top Bottom