Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,356,348
The satellite rights of kamyaab will tell us that was released this year if it's with zee, then u can expect red chillies to be with zee only. Most probably red chillies is with zee only, because zee was in multi film deal with red chillies
Being too optimistic as I am I think for this film Sony may offer a huge price to counter Zee's deal. Except Sanju every Raju Hirani film is with Sony. Since Sanju was a controversial film and not viable for TV. It's ratings too showed it. Sony won't lose this important film and I think Mr N.P.Singh himself would take the initiative
Definitely even I was thinking the same, Sony is personally interested in those type of films. They earlier got pk and 3 id*ots as well. Expecting this one to go with Sony only, but I was just a bit concerned about neeraj vyas, whether he will agree with this or not
Don't expect Shah Rukh Khan - Red Chillies entertainment - Sony max Deal :cf2:
Dilwale (2015) Sony acquired with 3 more new movies from SRK Red Chillies entertainment
But Failure of Dilwale in Box office Sony max withdrawn and cancelled Deal with SRK :sad:
SRK again deal continued with Zee network:blush2:

Last edited:
Actually dilwale did very well on TV though
There is still very much Chance of Sony Max Red chillies entertainment deal if SRK rajkumar hirani will be in the film. Sony will surely Go for it as they did for pk and 3 id*ots which is providing outstanding trp now also. Actually Sony only signed with SRK for satellite rights of 1 film and there was 3-4 film music rights deal

Ayushhman khurana to do a film after gulabo sitabo, with anubhav sinha so it's satellite rights will be with zee. By the way which network is having satellite rights of upcoming movie chere ??

Actually dilwale did very well on TV though
There is still very much Chance of Sony Max Red chillies entertainment deal if SRK rajkumar hirani will be in the film. Sony will surely Go for it as they did for pk and 3 id*ots which is providing outstanding trp now also. Actually Sony only signed with SRK for satellite rights of 1 film and there was 3-4 film music rights deal
A deal which continued for
Dear Zindagi
Jan Harry Met Sejal
And
Dilwale

It is confirmed that Zee has acquired rights of Jayalalitha's biopic in Tamil. It's highly possible that Zee has rights in Hindi as well.

Good to see that Sony Max showing pagalpanti tommorw at 8 pm night slot.
Even they showed firangi at Monday at afternoon slot and nawabzade previous week at afternoon slot.
Good to see that Sony Max hdshowed babul today after many days 6:45 am

Last edited:
I think old yrf movies (unfortunately) will be also moving to foxstar +Disney, because now the yrf movies are shown with very high frequency on Sony Max, Sony max2, and Sony wah
The yrf movies looked good on Sony throughout the years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom