Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
PK
Baahubali Series
ABCD 2
Fan
Sultan
Tiger Zinda Hai
TOH
And these films get considerable airtime. Half of these films may shift (YRF) but the latter YRF ones aren't going to soon

If i compare their list with zee and star then u will notice huge diff. Anyways as i said i m not wanting to spend time, energy on this as it will prove unfuitful... U will not accept shortcomings of sony

Actually the movies that SPN produces are producing are having superb content like piku, soorma, mubarkan. I am sure the same will be for shakuntala devi, nikamma, helmet, aankh micholi and upcoming projects

Bro there is no comparison between bollywood blockbusters that sony acquired from last 2 decades. Foxstar Disney is nothing in from of sony when it comes to blockbusters bollywood movies acquisition in last 2 decades

Last edited:
Last year itself Vishesh renewed deal with Sony. I think movies primarily with FTA w/Sony being a major network too hide just as B4U networks majority films are w/Zee. Since B4U has clinched a deal for its classic library with Sony with Gurudev, Mrityudand and Jaan Se Pyaara. I think many B4U films like Baadshah, Ghatak may soon get airing on Max 2 (Distant Possibility) so let's wait and watch

Many film library companies r entering into agreement with multiple players for some titles, Sony or Zee or Star r all part of such deals . Vishesh Films had clinched deal with sony but now star is new partner

If i compare their list with zee and star then u will notice huge diff. Anyways as i said i m not wanting to spend time, energy on this as it will prove unfuitful... U will not accept shortcomings of sony
We all accept of shortcomings of Sony bro but again no other networks provide best PQ and AQ for films. Disney - Star is a "Corporate Monster" (a joke from Vijay's Sarkar) and tries to grab every movie. Zee is a good network but movie watching experience on Zee is the worst. PQ and AQ not good. I know @dino29 that every network has shortcomings and Star too does have and Zee has lots of them as well. But putting forward your points would be fruitful for everyone since the perspective broadens

Which network is having satellite rights of London Paris Newyork, long time since it is had been premiered

@dino29 bro: Actually it is @rahul_apk and @Jaffer7080 who keep defending Sony. Even though he joined only last year, @ak7777 bro can be considered a senior member just like you. He was only listing the big Sony movies as asked by @rahul_apk.
We all accept of shortcomings of Sony bro but again no other networks provide best PQ and AQ for films. Disney - Star is a "Corporate Monster" (a joke from Vijay's Sarkar) and tries to grab every movie. Zee is a good network but movie watching experience on Zee is the worst. PQ and AQ not good. I know @dino29 that every network has shortcomings and Star too does have and Zee has lots of them as well. But putting forward your points would be fruitful for everyone since the perspective broadens
Agree with every point. Star is the biggest in acquisitions and rotating titles across channels but also the greediest. Zee tries to balance the titles but the PQ is poor.

Last edited:
@JollyLNB Bro I am not trying to defend sony, I am trying to say that there are shortcomings in every network but pointing out sony always on it is not right, u should mention zee and star also if u are mentioning about it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom