Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Renewed/moved movies addition Fashion, Harishchandrachi Factory, Agyaat, We are family and Dev D moved To Star Gold Library
Surprisingly We are Family jointly produced by Sony Columbia Pictures and Dharma productions :ouch: and UTV motion pictures Distributor of the movie
Previously satellite rights with Sony max and after UTV movies later Rights expired
Now Star Gold Select scheduled We are family is this indication of Dharma - Star Deal :unsure:

Surprisingly We are Family jointly produced by Sony Columbia Pictures and Dharma productions :ouch: and UTV motion pictures Distributor of the movie
Previously satellite rights with Sony max and after UTV movies later Rights expired
Now Star Gold Select scheduled We are family is this indication of Dharma - Star Deal :unsure:
I think Mr Johar has sold We are Family to UTV

I think Mr Johar has sold We are Family to UTV
Yes but it not telecasted in 2019 right ?
I am not confirming Just guessing Star/Disney Renewed Dharma productions some movies :unsure:
Also Star telecasting We are family in Prime time

max wasnt telecasting it and as it is sony pictures films were going to zee not sony like padman,102 not out.i think its part of the utv deal only like kurbaan
I know that Orginal network Sony max later expired and UTV movies renewed and many times telecasted, but 2018 after not telecasted in UTV movies

Renewed/moved movies addition
Fashion, Harishchandrachi Factory, Agyaat, We are family and Dev D moved To Star Gold Library
What's Your Raashee ? and Dhoondte Reh Jaoge moved to Star Gold Library
Good to see these above movies @dino29 bro Requested many movies going to telecasting soon on Star movie channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock