Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think amazon prime will also soon announce ott releases of movies like jhund, indoo ki jawani, shakuntala devi if situation changes doesn't improve. I think all the above movie satellite rights with Sony
Shakuntala Devi will definitely release on Amazon prime and indoo ki jawani Shooting was completed in November 2019 . Already many of Kiara Advani's movies have come on Ott platform . Even indoo ki jawani will get an ott release

Star gets another big film ie sadak 2
The thing is that the film verdict will be decided by its reviews rather than the BO collections it is will get because it's getting direct ott release so no BO collection

Star gets another big film ie sadak 2
The thing is that the film verdict will be decided by its reviews rather than the BO collections it is will get because it's getting direct ott release so no BO collection
This movie is facing many backlash . Even good reviews can't save this film from getting backlash . Star gold may get less impressions like Bombay velvet for this movie .

Last edited:
Probably would prefer to watch the original sadak. I guess the first one is a lot better
Mahesh Bhatt is a very old director and his recent movies jalebi , Mr x , Hamari adhoori kahani , Raaz reboot and many more are disasters. We can't expect good movies from him . Even those got less impressions on Satellite.

Isn't Panorama fully owned by Eros??
No bro it is also owned by Kumar Mangat . He has produced many movies like shivaay , action Jackson , alone , raid , drishyam and he is best friend of Ajay devgn and Bhushan Kumar and his movies satellite rights are with zee . He is there in film industry from many years .

Last edited:
Disappointment for Vidyut Jammwal and Kunal Khemu :sneaky: :cf2:
x7q2E51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock