Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Disappointment for Vidyut Jammwal and Kunal Khemu :sneaky: :cf2:
x7q2E51.jpg
I am not aware this is posted already. I posted it in a different thread.

Dnt know about other movies but Laxmi Bomb will be sure shot hit on OTT and also on star gold when it will have its WTP....
Hotstar will definitely get more subscribers coz of these movies

Uday Shankar said that This is just Beginning and also said they will announce more movies in coming months under 'Disney Plus HotStar Multiplex '
Yeah...even Mimi is not announced..
I guess Shiddat too will be announced later along with other movies and original series...
These movies are gonna hold the doors for them till October. If the situation is worse then more movies which are now under post will opt for OTT Releases as they can't bare the burden of interests much longer. Eagarly waiting for what movies from South gonna enter this also.

I guess Shiddat too will be announced later along with other movies and original series...
Today is just Poster Release day for Disney Plus HotStar
soon teaser, Trailer, Song Release Day :LOL: :biggrin:

Today is just Poster Release day for Disney Plus HotStar
soon teaser, Trailer, Song Release Day :LOL: :biggrin:
They will be promoting each movie it seems. Their first movie is Dil Bechara which will be releasing on July 24th which is still having 4 weeks time. They haven't started releasing music by Ar Rehman for that film as well.

They will be promoting each movie it seems. Their first movie is Dil Bechara which will be releasing on July 24th which is still having 4 weeks time. They haven't started releasing music by Ar Rehman for that film as well.
I think music rights with Sony music they Should Release singles or promos for Promotion
Maybe Sony music still not got permission for music Release from Fox Star team

Are you sure that the digital rights of Mimi are with DPHS? Satellite is with Star but digital?

Are you sure that the digital rights of Mimi are with DPHS? Satellite is with Star but digital?
It will be with Netflix or Disney+ hotstar

Sometimes movies like Bala and angrezi medium Digital rights went to Hotstar while movies like luka chuppi , made in China and love Aaj kal went to Netflix . Its difficult to say but it will be with Netflix or Disney+hotstar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock