Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I don't why u differentiate dubbed cinema and bollywood, a movie is a movie no matter its made in bollywood, tollywood, Hollywood or any wood the viewers watch the ones having better content rather than saying it's a bollywood or south film or any film
The same viewers watch all kind of cinemas no matter in which wood its being made
And rather than being a fan of bollywood, u should enjoy all kinds of movies that is being offered to u by all industries
There is a no bollywood viewers or tollywood viewers, people watch the movie having better content
I know there are some types of viewers, who also watch a big cast film having no story.
And your logic is completely wrong that south films gets trps from South states only, it gets very high ratings from northern states as well which Neeraj vyas has himself said

Bcoz here we r talking about hindi movie chs and they need to have strong library of bollywood movies on some chs, dubbed cinema can b included alongside or even have separate ch. I do not discriminate based on anything let alone movies but it is important to understand points made based on context of discussion. Fact is in hindi movie space star gets more ratings from bollywood while sony has a high success rate with south indian dubbed movies, regarding regions from where ratings r registered i have already shared facts about it long back.

Also Mr. Vyas made a statement about popular films of big bollywood stars not getting ratings beyond premiere or certain airings but as i see sony has got huge ratings and still getting same for PK, Dilwale, Tiger Zinda Hai, 3 id*ots, Sultan and even older big films across chs so this surely does not match with final outcome

Please request all members to properly understand posts, do fact finding and then engage in discussion else lot of time, energy gets utilised in unproductive arguments

Bro star is focusing on Disney Hollywood dubbed movies every Friday night it's a premier
@dino29 bro is referring to Telugu, Kannada and Tamil dubbed movies, not Hollywood.

BTW, I have always wondered why Malayalam movies are never dubbed into other languages. Are they not as popular as Telugu/Kananda?
Bcoz here we r talking about hindi movie chs and they need to have strong library of bollywood movies on some chs, dubbed cinema can b included alongside or even have separate ch.
There is a fine line here. Whether the original language is Hindi or Telugu or English may or may not be considered by the channel as a Hindi movie, as long as the audio language is Hindi.

Bcoz here we r talking about hindi movie chs and they need to have strong library of bollywood movies on some chs, dubbed cinema can b included alongside or even have separate ch. I do not discriminate based on anything let alone movies but it is important to understand points made based on context of discussion. Fact is in hindi movie space star gets more ratings from bollywood while sony has a high success rate with south indian dubbed movies, regarding regions from where ratings r registered i have already shared facts about it long back.

Also Mr. Vyas made a statement about popular films of big bollywood stars not getting ratings beyond premiere or certain airings but as i see sony has got huge ratings and still getting same for PK, Dilwale, Tiger Zinda Hai, 3 id*ots, Sultan and even older big films across chs so this surely does not match with final outcome

Please request all members to properly understand posts, do fact finding and then engage in discussion else lot of time, energy gets utilised in unproductive arguments
When if it comes to Bollywood movies zee is focusing on Bollywood movies infact zee had maintained separate channel for Bollywood movies zee Bollywood and some 90s movies in zee action and zee anmol cinema..

@dino29 bro is referring to Telugu, Kannada and Tamil dubbed movies, not Hollywood.

BTW, I have always wondered why Malayalam movies are never dubbed into other languages. Are they not as popular as Telugu/Kananda?
Malayalam films have lesser commercial viability due to having less mass elements. In this aspect B4U has done some amazing work with dubbing Malayalam films like 7th Day, The Original Drishyam, Indian Rupee. Star shows some Malayalam dubbed content (Picket 43, Angamaly Diaries, Mammooty's Masterpiece) while besides Lucifer Sony has rarely dubbed Malayalam films. Zee has dubbed Pulimurugan while UTV (which comes under Star) did dub some Mammooty Films occasionally. They also dubbed Unni Mukundan's Mallu Singh

Govindodu Andarivalele - Yevadu 2
Saamy - policewala Gunda 3 (policegiri is its remake whose rights are with Viacom)
Nenu Sailaja - Super Khiladi 3
Mirchi - Khatarnak Khiladi (Viacom also has to keep In mind that It should not get confused between Thalapathy Vijay's Madhurey whose dubbed version name is also Khatarnak Khiladi)
Sarocharu - Zabardast Aashiq
Also there is a possibility of
Endukante Premakanta - Dangerous Khiladi 5
Varudu - Ek Aur Rakshak and Vedam - Antim Faisla
To move to Viacom 18
But The Audio Of The Movies Which Have Moved To Viacom Is Changed. So Its AQ Is Also Not As Good As Sony

Bro except sony and star no other network has good aq and pq..
Sony has excellent PQ and AQ for most of the films on its library.
Just watched Josh in the morning and realised the difference of PQ and AQ
Zee has poor PQ from its inception itself. Its like the Jaya TV of North (Even Jaya is improving with its PQ and AQ)

There is a fine line here. Whether the original language is Hindi or Telugu or English may or may not be considered by the channel as a Hindi movie, as long as the audio language is Hindi.

Jolly bhai, yes chs do consider dubbed movies too as hindi movies and that is fine bcoz ultimately viewer is able to watch in that lang. What i m saying is that a ch needs to have strong library of region specific content in which it is operating. Hindi movie chs need bollywood similarities tamil, telugu, kannada, malyalam, bhojpuri, marathi movie chs need native cinema ... Dubbed content can b added along depending on popularity of it in the target market of ch. I believe that all kinds of audience should b served their fav content which is where sony is lacking as far as post 200 bollywood cinema or even classic cinema is concerned

I know that neeraj vyas statement about 3 khans was totally wrong
I completely disagree with him regarding this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock