Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I believe Street dancer 3D(satellite - Sony) is surely going to premier on 15 th August. (Independence day)
For sure.
And it's surely going to be a big premier
Yes if it will have a clash with Good newwz, Dabang 3 or Tanhaji then the dates might change, as it will be beneficial for all networks
And if gets a clash with baaghi 3, then star will have to change its date
Movies like Tanhaji , Street dancer 3 have 95% chance to be premiered on 15TH august .

Rodwy rathore has moved to star/zee, due to utv but why any network is not showing it??
And foxstar is really aggressive in buying many bollywood films, though some of them are crap as well, but they also have acquired some good ones as well
After the CEO of Disney - Foxstar changed they started to buy good movies .

When Salman khan and said nadiadwala does a film together, then who sells the satellite rights of the film?? Salman or nadiadwala??

Last edited:
I believe Street dancer 3D(satellite - Sony) is surely going to premier on 15 th August. (Independence day)
For sure.
And it's surely going to be a big premier
Yes if it will have a clash with Good newwz, Dabang 3 or Tanhaji then the dates might change, as it will be beneficial for all networks
And if gets a clash with baaghi 3, then star will have to change its date
[/QUOTE
When Salman khan and said nadiadwala does a film together, then who sells the satellite rights of the film?? Salman or nadiadwala??
Technically Nadiadwala

Star has got huge success from Hollywood films recently, specially the Disney ones and helped in increasing their ratings
Sony following the same path after the success of jurassic world. And now they are trying to get the English movies from Sony pictures like venom, Jumanji welcome to the jungle

John Abraham
Sony: Lakeer, Dhoom ,Baabul, Kabul Express, New York Dostana, Aashayein, Shootout At Wadala, Wazir, Rocky Handsome, Batla House, Pagalpanti
Star: Aetbaar, Paap. Elaan, Garam Masala, Zinda, Taxi No 9211, No Smoking, 7 Khoon Maaf, Force, Housefull 2, I, Me Aur Main, Dishoom,
Zee: Desi Boyz, Welcome Back, Parmanu, Satyameva Jayate
Colors: Viruddh, Salaam-E-Ishq, Madras Cafe, Force 2
UTV; Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, Race 2
Enterr10 Group: Jism, Saaya, Madhoshi
RAW - Colors

SOshj5q.png

Omerta To Start Streaming On Zee5 From 30th July. So Satellite Rights Will Be With Zee Cinema

Well it is not always the case that if a company has digital rights then sat rights will also reside with them. There r several examples of digital, sat rights having diff ownership
Maybe they might premier few of the above on & explorer or other zee channels which will get good response on zee 5last year a T series film named as cabaret directly released on zee 5, and it is aired on & explorer some times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock