Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Why star gold not showing promo of aashiqui 2 and why star gold showing promos of star plus and star bharat serials what's the use according to me star is worst in promoting films...

Why star gold not showing promo of aashiqui 2 and why star gold showing promos of star plus and star bharat serials what's the use according to me star is worst in promoting films...
I saw the promo of aashiqui 2 in the ad while watching war. Aashiqui 2 will be shown this Wednesday at 12 pm on Star Gold

I saw the promo of aashiqui 2 in the ad while watching war. Aashiqui 2 will be shown this Wednesday at 12 pm on Star Gold
Even am watching war bro in every ad they are showing promos of the lion king and home alone 2 times.

Even am watching war bro in every ad they are showing promos of the lion king and home alone 2 times.
Out Of You 2, Who Is Watching On HD And Who Is Watching On SD Because There Is A Possibility That It Might Be HD Exclusive Premiere Or SD Exclusive Premiere

Even I watched in hd just now bro i was trying to watch in sd ur right bro the movie is airing only in hd not in sd. But what about ra.one bro in star utsav movies is that true??
According To Their Official Site startv.com, Ra. One Is Going To Be Aired On Star Utsav Movies Tomorrow Morning At 7 AM. Now Let's Wait And Watch Till Tomorrow Morning

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock