Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Kio439E.jpg

Original Drishyam To Make Its Premiere On Star Gold?Or Once Again It Is A Mistake Just Like Ra.One-Raavan Because I Remember That Original Drishyam Was Aired On B4U Kadak Few Days Back

Dhamaal Was Aired Today In The Afternoon On &pictures And Tomorrow It Is Again Going To Be Aired On &pictures At 8 PM. So Now Dhamaal Is Also Moving Out Of Zee? They Have Already Lost Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome And Awara Paagal Deewana So Now I Don't Think They Should Lose Dhamaal Also

Last edited:
Best point is also that sony mismanaged new bollywood movies across banners, they focused too much on dubbed cinema hence now in a problem. See things from wider perspective rather than simply thinking that one is biased or deliberately criticizing without this being case
Your this point doesn't hold true for this year atleast, see the bollywood movies they have got till now :Street dancer 3D, Malang, Shikara, jai mummy di, SMZS (Sony /zee), Gulabo sitabo, Shakuntala devi. (Plus lot of them in pending list due to the ongoing pandemic) and the bollywood ones which they have premierd this year like pati patni aur woh, Marjaavaan provided great trps and worked beyond inital ratings as well and others like pagalpanti did a decent job for inital 2 - 3 airings along with some other bollywood premiers like Section 375,satellite shankar etc and see the good content South premiers they have done/will be doing till this year:
Comali, Dear Comrade, Majili, issmart shankar, Mr. Majnu, Chennai central Kaithi, Thambi etc (good ones)
These are the South movies which are having good content, and later the remakes will be made in bollywood to earn more money money which will be more eye catching because of big cast.
Yes would say that dubbing needs to improve for few ones and they should stop premiering few of the irritating ones.
And more than dubbed cinemas or south cinemas these are Indian cinemas.
Yes their channel needs to focus on more bollywood movies which they do few times and sometimes they don't and should launch a SGS or & explorer type channel for critically Acclaimed ones.
I truly agree to the fact that a hindi movie channel can't survive without bollywood movies. But this year they got more bollywood premiers which did well on TV. Yes many of us will be frustrated because they haven't done a single bollywood premier since PPAW because of the add revenue problem. But this year they got many bollywood movies and u can't say that hardly they are getting new ones. too atleast they are doing a better job when compared to previous 2 years till now
Yes need to get few more production houses as a back up for incase if they loose anyone

Last edited:
Dhamaal Was Aired Today In The Afternoon On &pictures And Tomorrow It Is Again Going To Be Aired On &pictures At 8 PM. So Now Dhamaal Is Also Moving Out Of Zee? They Have Already Lost Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome And Awara Paagal Deewana So Now I Don't Think They Should Lose Dhamaal Also
I think Dhamaal and Double Dhamaal moving to Star :unsure:
Reason Total Dhamaal effect on Star:LOL:

I think Dhamaal and Double Dhamaal moving to Star :unsure:
Reason Total Dhamaal effect on Star:LOL:
Unless I don't watch the movies in star i don't believe bro if the movies went to sony max or Viacom it will be disappointed ur the one who said filmkraft is moving to star but went to zee.. so don't post anything without confirmation..

Unless I don't watch the movies in star i don't believe bro if the movies went to sony max or Viacom it will be disappointed ur the one who said filmkraft is moving to star but went to zee.. so don't post anything without confirmation..

TL4bSFN.png

Bro This Is Just For Fun But Now I Completely Agree With You:ok2::tup:

Last edited:
Bro don't worry it will going happen soon
Note Hirthik Roshan 6 New movies Deal With Star still not over:hehe:
Filmkraft all movies will moving to Star (Krrish 4 Release) in 2022 Onwords.
@Jaffer7080 Bro like Vishesh films some movies Renewal Star India started from 'Sadak 2' - Fox Star effect

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock