Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

100percent satelite right Zee cinema
On What Basis Are You Saying That Its Zee? Just Because You Like Zee Network, It Won't Go To Zee. We Are Saying Sony Because Its A T-Series Film Or There Are Chances That No Network Has Its Satellite Rights And It Might Never Be Aired On TV Just As Newton, October, Etc And We Have To Exclusively Watch It On Amazon Prime Video. So Please Don't Post Without Any Source/Proof

On What Basis Are You Saying That Its Zee? Just Because You Like Zee Network, It Won't Go To Zee. We Are Saying Sony Because Its A T-Series Film Or There Are Chances That No Network Has Its Satellite Rights And It Might Never Be Aired On TV Just As Newton, October, Etc And We Have To Exclusively Watch It On Amazon Prime Video. So Please Don't Post Without Any Source/Proof
Bro don't get confused let the channel decide once the movie aired in channel we'll come to know..

Last edited:
Bro don't get confused let the channel decide once the movie aired in channel we'll come to know..
Yes Bro That's The Point. I Am Not Confused But This Man @Atinder Is A Fan Of Zee And Wants Everything To Go To Zee. What To I Do? Even If It Is Not Aired On TV, I Won't Be Surprised

Yes Bro That's The Point. I Am Not Confused But This Man @Atinder Is A Fan Of Zee And Wants Everything To Go To Zee. What To I Do? Even If It Is Not Aired On TV, I Won't Be Surprised
Guys discussion is different and argument is different don't be get confused even now a days channels are confused they don't know the difference between ra.one and raavan drishyam dilwale etc etc... srk sold his 22 movies in April 2019 it's almost more then a year till now no any confirmation from any network so please don't post anything without any proof.. if u want to post anything.. post with a proof we'll also come to know..

Guys discussion is different and argument is different don't be get confused even now a days channels are confused they don't know the difference between ra.one and raavan drishyam dilwale etc etc... srk sold his 22 movies in April 2019 it's almost more then a year till now no any confirmation from any network so please don't post anything without any proof.. if u want to post anything.. post with a proof we'll also come to know..
Not Almost A Year Its Over A Year But From Which Source Do We Come To Know That SRK Has Sold His 22 Movies To A Single Network Because We Often Talk That It Is Moving But What Is The Confirmed Source For It? If It Is There, Then Bro Please Share It Here

Yes Bro That's The Point. I Am Not Confused But This Man @Atinder Is A Fan Of Zee I am not a fan of Zee, but I am used to giving the right news, I like to watch all channels. Wants Everything To Go To Zee. What To I Do? Even If It Is Not Aired On TV, I Won't Be Surprised
I am not a fan of Zee, but I have a habit of giving me the right news. Chanel, no matter who I am, I like to watch all the channels. I believe in Facebook posts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock