Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Instead of Balaji and vishesh films star would have acquired some other production movies I think some of movies is not made for TV like murder series kya Kool Hain hum series the dirty picture shoot out at vadala etc etc.. anyway hope for the best.

All Movies Which Have Moved From Sony To Colors, Have Been Redubbed. Yevadu, Dangerous Khiladi 4, Mar Mitenge 2, Etc All Movie Voices Have Been Changed. The Sony Dubbed Voices Are Still Available On Youtube
What is the reason for that? Why can't they still use the Goldmines orignal dub?

What is the reason for that? Why can't they still use the Goldmines orignal dub?
Even I Don't Know What Is The Reason For That And Even I Didn't Like The Voices Being Dubbed On Colors Cineplex

Is Don (amitabh) moving to any other network??
Recently its being shown many times on max 2??
Probably tommorw it will be airing for the 4 th or 5 th time in last 14-15 days

f780Cf4.jpg
I don't think so Don is one of the premium Amitabh films on Sony Max. Don was also shown regularly last year so was Ghayal

Instead of Balaji and vishesh films star would have acquired some other production movies I think some of movies is not made for TV like murder series kya Kool Hain hum series the dirty picture shoot out at vadala etc etc.. anyway hope for the best.
Zee didn't acquired filmkraft films for getting the new films, as filmkraft nowadays rarely makes any films now.
Zee actually acquired filmkraft movies to strengthen their old bollywood library with films like koyla, karan Arjun, koi mil gaya etc
Now most probably krish and krish 3 will expire from Sony after sometime as a part of filmkraft deal and will go to zee.
Anyways these movies like koyla, karan Arjun, koi mil gaya provides massive trp on zee Anmol cinema as its back to DDFD
So I think krish and krish 3 will also fall in the same category once zee gets it

Last edited:
Zee didn't acquired filmkraft films for getting the new films, as filmkraft nowadays rarely makes any films now.
Zee actually acquired filmkraft movies to strengthen their old bollywood library with films like koyla, karan Arjun, koi mil gaya etc
Now most probably krish and krish 3 will expire from Sony after sometime as a part of filmkraft deal and will go to zee.
Anyways these movies like koyla, karan Arjun, koi mil gaya provides massive trp on zee Anmol cinema as its back to DDFD
So I think krish and krish 3 will also fall in the same category once zee gets it
Exactly bro from koi mil Gaya zee anmol cinema gets good trp.. what I say is most of the balaji films is not made for tv. I don't think stat will get trp from those films may be bit possible from shoot out at Lokhandwala and ouatim..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock