Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

YRF movie Ta Ra Rum Pum coming Thursday scheduled on Star maa movies, Anybody know they are airing Hindi or Telugu dubbed version :unsure:
UEH67nN.jpg
So does this mean more yashraj movies are shifting to star..??

Satellite partner of indoo ki jawani till now not mentioned in the teaser
Movie scheduled to release on 16 October
But I think in the trailer we might get to know about that
When did the teaser release. Only song released

Definitely It Would Be Telugu Dubbed If It Is Airing On Star Maa
Recently star aired bollywood movies on star maa and stopped.
They aired hollywood dubbed movies on star maa and stopped. Now hollywood dubbed movies airing on star maa movies.
May be now again they started bollywood movies on star maa movies.

Recently star aired bollywood movies on star maa and stopped.
They aired hollywood dubbed movies on star maa and stopped. Now hollywood dubbed movies airing on star maa movies.
May be now again they started bollywood movies on star maa movies.
No chance since film slot is 2hrs. Songs will be cut and plus Ta Ra Rum Pum is dubbed in Telugu. I think Star - YRF deal for regional movies. Since Sony doesn't have regional channels I think YRF - Star deal for dubbed movies

2crRAnp.png

Satyameva Jayate 2's New Poster And New Release Date Is Out Today But The Satellite Rights And Digital Rights Of The Movie Haven't Been Mentioned In The Poster. My Predictions Are That The Digital Rights Would Be With Amazon Prime Video(Just Like 1st Part) And The Satellite Rights Would Be With Sony Max/Star Gold(Unlike 1st Part)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock